Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 4   Visitado por: 61 users
06.02.2011 - 10:47
I have a complaint.
I just had a game in eurasia and to a certain extent I was winning. I was playing against one of the mods (Guest14502) and I to a point had an ally (Ironnail). I owned all of asia, (exept india and west from there), russia (except St. Petersburg) most of africa and men heading into the middle east.
I was backstabbed by Ironnail who owned india and the middle east. I was the admin of the game and seeing that I had accumulated almost a million $ and all I needed to drag this thing to a victory was time. So I set the turn time to five minutes. They all started complaining that this was too much for them, but I sincerely needed the time as I was being taken out of africa, pushing in the middle east and fighting a major war in India. I needed the time to train bombers and such in asia and get men moving in africa.
So I was playing against 3 people total with some help in europe by a minor power.
So the guys started complaining and guest started threatening me, saying that he will kick me If I don't turn the time down. I thought that this was an empty threat, it being obvious that this would have been a gross abuse of power. I was mistaken. I got kicked and couldnt rejoin.
I told them that I needed the time, and I ended my turns when I was done.
So, do I get some kind of SP compensation or what?
Cargando...
Cargando...
06.02.2011 - 10:53
Escrito por Lolzard, 06.02.2011 at 10:47

I have a complaint.
I just had a game in eurasia and to a certain extent I was winning. I was playing against one of the mods (Guest14502) and I to a point had an ally (Ironnail). I owned all of asia, (exept india and west from there), russia (except St. Petersburg) most of africa and men heading into the middle east.
I was backstabbed by Ironnail who owned india and the middle east. I was the admin of the game and seeing that I had accumulated almost a million $ and all I needed to drag this thing to a victory was time. So I set the turn time to five minutes. They all started complaining that this was too much for them, but I sincerely needed the time as I was being taken out of africa, pushing in the middle east and fighting a major war in India. I needed the time to train bombers and such in asia and get men moving in africa.
So I was playing against 3 people total with some help in europe by a minor power.
So the guys started complaining and guest started threatening me, saying that he will kick me If I don't turn the time down. I thought that this was an empty threat, it being obvious that this would have been a gross abuse of power. I was mistaken. I got kicked and couldnt rejoin.
I told them that I needed the time, and I ended my turns when I was done.
So, do I get some kind of SP compensation or what?

Meh.
Cargando...
Cargando...
06.02.2011 - 10:58
Yes well having just come from the game myself I can clear things up.

The game time was 2 mins all game for 30 turns or so, until you started losing. Then you set up the turns to 5 minutes. All the other players complained about this abuse of the system, and we voted and asked for it to be set back to 3 mins. You refused. I warned you 3 or 4 times to change the time back. It is abusive to manipulate the time settings in your favor. That is why the admins are instituting a voting system. Not having enough time to finish your moves when you are a huge empire, and everyone else is little just is part of the strategy in this game. It is not acceptable to manipulate the time and set it up just because you are losing when the rest of the game doesn't want that.

This was not a situation where we had 5 min turns all game, this was abusing the system plain and simple. I gave you 3 or 4 chances in game to reset the time. I would have changed it myself but that functionality isn't in yet, thus my only option was to kick you for abusing it.

Finally, I left the game myself not long after (so I netted 0 SP). So the idea that I kicked you to win, or for any other reason than you were exploiting the turn time is ridiculous.

The admins are free to check the game chat logs etc to verify any of this, or ask any of the other players (Ironail, Njord, Drencannin).

End of discussion. Please PM if you have a further problem.
Cargando...
Cargando...
06.02.2011 - 10:59
Escrito por Garde, 06.02.2011 at 10:53

Escrito por Lolzard, 06.02.2011 at 10:47

ore button on Ironail unless you like him or something, and you should report the abuse of the kicking function to Amok or Ivan, because a moderator cannot just kick you because you changed the time. He has to give you at least 3 warnings, at least that's what Ive been taught on other forums.

Deuces

Report to Ivan and Amok if you like. I gave him 3 or 4 warnings, everything is in the game log. He was the one abusing the turn time, not me.
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz