Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 6   Visitado por: 56 users
04.01.2017 - 14:13
So after a year i started playing again. and there are a few things that are bothering me and i hope that there are any solutions for it.

first i noticed that sometimes my upgrades aren't working. i know that you can disable that feature. but i feel like that wasn't always the case. like its bugged or something. (http://imgur.com/a/tBFlm) here you see a in-game pic where bombers cost 160, but when i go to my units page with my upgrades included, they are 130. and there is like no way to check if the current game you are in has upgrades disabled?? doesn't say anywhere in the settings? i tried to look for it a few times. but i couldn't find if upgrades were disabled or not. so is the upgrade system bugged or is it impossible to find if the upgrades are disabled or not?

another thing that has been annoying me,

(http://imgur.com/a/zs7Lc)

how do i get rid of that small scroll bar at the side? its incredibly annoying. because the transporting button is so small so much harder to click. and having to scroll down every time i need to transport units is just frustrating and annoying. i am playing on my Chrome browser. maybe playing on the client helps with this issue?

also for what i experienced now. the chat function got bad. i can't remember the chat function to be this bad. trying to switch to private messages and game messages and so on. it has been a little annoying and confusing aswell.

sorry for all the complaining. i always try to find a solution myself first. but these things i couldn't do much about as far as i know.

(nevermind about the client. apparently it doesn't work anymore?)
Cargando...
Cargando...
04.01.2017 - 20:54
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Did you recently buy your upgrade?
It takes around a day before the server updates and your upgrades come into effect.
Cargando...
Cargando...
04.01.2017 - 21:21
Go dutchies!
----

Escrito por Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.01.2017 - 23:35
Try clearing cache, logging out of your account, and trying again
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Cargando...
Cargando...
06.01.2017 - 05:28
Escrito por NightFoxx, 04.01.2017 at 14:13

Is this a casual game?
Cargando...
Cargando...
06.01.2017 - 13:16
Escrito por Waffel, 04.01.2017 at 21:21

Go dutchies!

Say yes

crap, didn't noticed mods were pending to this... sec gotta post something
@the topic:

Bombers cost 160 by default. When playing Sky menace, Imperialist or Relentless Attack the cost is lowered by 30. There's no upgrade about bombers cost. Another thing is that you do have 5 capacity in your air transport (default without upgrades is 3).

Most likely the strategies are disabled in the game.

To see whenever upgrades or strategies are disabled in a game just click on it from the lobby, like this:

Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz