Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 12   Visitado por: 57 users
01.04.2012 - 06:41
Hi there, im searching for Brazilians to make an "green-yellow" coalition. (ENGLISH)

Fala aí galera, to procurando ai uma turma brasileira pra formar o primeiro exercito
verde e amarelo do Afterwind... os interessados postem aqui em baixo... Abraços! (Portuguese-Brazil)
Cargando...
Cargando...
01.04.2012 - 10:30
 YOBA
We already have one in existence...

Also, you're only rank 3... and you have no subscription. You need to have premium to create a coalition, you know!
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Cargando...
Cargando...
01.04.2012 - 23:10
I don't think very many Brazilians play AW. I've only counted 4 + you in the whole community.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Cargando...
Cargando...
02.04.2012 - 08:02
 YOBA
Escrito por Deray YG, 01.04.2012 at 23:10

I don't think very many Brazilians play AW. I've only counted 4 + you in the whole community.

There are LOADS of them. It's not immediately apparent though because they don't all go "HUEHEUHEUEHE" when they laugh. PulseReaction is an example.
----
YOBA:
Cargando...
Cargando...
02.04.2012 - 08:48
Escrito por YOBA, 02.04.2012 at 08:02

There are LOADS of them. It's not immediately apparent though because they don't all go "HUEHEUHEUEHE" when they laugh. PulseReaction is an example.

Ahhhh Then this makes sense.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Cargando...
Cargando...
02.04.2012 - 10:29
I'm sorry guys, but I will speak portuguese in this thread.

Seja bem-vindo Leo_Elia. Como o YOBA já postou acima, já existe a cln do BRchan, mas ela tá meio inativa ultimamente. Recomendo que procure mais brasileiros dentro do jogo, pois aqui no fórum é um pouco mais difícil de encontrá-los.

Dá uma olhada nesse link, que aqui tem a lista dos que pelo menos classificaram-se como brasileiros.

Boa sorte
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Cargando...
Cargando...
02.04.2012 - 10:51
 YOBA
Escrito por Pinheiro, 02.04.2012 at 10:29

You're a mod, you of all people should uphold the rules and only speak English (which is the law of the land, and you just broke it!).
----
YOBA:
Cargando...
Cargando...
02.04.2012 - 11:06

Seja bem-vindo Leo_Elia. Como o YOBA já postou acima, já existe a cln do BRchan, mas ela tá meio inativa ultimamente. Recomendo que procure mais brasileiros dentro do jogo, pois aqui no fórum é um pouco mais difícil de encontrá-los.

Dá uma olhada nesse link, que aqui tem a lista dos que pelo menos classificaram-se como brasileiros.

Boa sorte

Mein wort D:
Cargando...
Cargando...
02.04.2012 - 11:16
Escrito por YOBA, 02.04.2012 at 10:51

You're a mod, you of all people should uphold the rules and only speak English (which is the law of the land, and you just broke it!).

Rule 4) refers to chat only. As things are, it seems like Pin did not break any rules.
----
Versão brasileira: Herbert Richers.
Cargando...
Cargando...
02.04.2012 - 11:47
Yes, I'm Brazilian, Pinheiro and Jubapreta are too, and the late Busaum, may he rest in peace, is also Brazilian. Oh and there's Recks on Zero-Legend too.
----
Escrito por Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Cargando...
Cargando...
03.04.2012 - 07:00
Poxa amigo, obrigado pela atenção!

Vou entrar em contato com essa coalizão e botar Premium logo

Translation to english:
the book is on the table
Cargando...
Cargando...
23.04.2012 - 12:53
Although I like to discuss football, this isn't the right thread, ok? I had to make a huge clean here, so please, if you want to discuss it (and I will make sure to participate), create an own thread in off-topic.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz