Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 3   Visitado por: 33 users
30.09.2015 - 10:47
I was too lazy to report it because very few players actually uses those features, but it started to bother me so I'll report them all.

1. Theses three doesn't works (gamelogs, tried finding a game that was two days ago but all three shows games that were over today and yesterday):

2. The page 8584 that is being show here doesn't exist.It actually ends around 10 pages before I think (can't remember). Also, when you click to organize the players by certain category (Ex: Country) it shows them from the bottom to the top (From Z to A). If you click again it doesn't show it from the top to the bottom (From A to Z). If this is not a bug then it would'be something useful to have...

3. If you click anywhere trying to organize moderator's tab (Ex: by Last seen) it will get you out of the tab (means you can no longer see only mods, but all the players).

However, you can manually copy-paste the code "&m_sortby=last_online" in the mod tab to make the game sort them by last seen for you (This as well as some other things related to activity started to work bad when HTML came out).

You can see that most of them are listed by last seen but brianwl (who should'be at the top):

http://i.imgur.com/Uy7Nw4y.jpg

4. The same as #3 but when you click to see the inactive players (with +30 days). Sometimes (taking mod tab as example) it auto-marks itself.

5. I've really never found myself in the hurry to recover password... but you can't enter your username (as the title suggest) to make the game send you the password. Also you can enter to that page even if you are logged in.

You get the error of ("There is no username with this mail"). '

Also it changes your password automatically but doesn't advice you that it did... It just send you a message with a new password. and that is.
Cargando...
Cargando...
03.10.2015 - 20:41
Ghost
Cuenta eliminada
In sl when you start it show
game starting in 3..
game starting in 2..
game starting in 1..

this missed in html
Cargando...
Cargando...
08.10.2015 - 07:07
 Ivan (Administrador)
Escrito por clovis1122, 30.09.2015 at 10:47

I was too lazy to report it because very few players actually uses those features, but it started to bother me so I'll report them all.

Excellent report, clovis. All is fixed now, except multi-directional sorting, which a bit complicated and not a high priority.
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz