Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 8   Visitado por: 25 users
03.10.2015 - 04:45
So i noticed when playing in html5 on chrome and opera that first i couldnt see what units are in a battle(for example,i sent 4inf to 15 inf and then sent more and more so i would be able to win the battle,at some point i had forgot what i had sent and how many of each unit and i tried to see but when i left the mouse arrow on the battle it didnt show me anything.This happened with both neutral and against player)
2nd:I couldnt zoom in or out by using the scroll on the mouse.I could only by the zoom in and out buttons in the corner down right.
3rd:when i chose lets say 7 from 10 bombers or any other unit,either if they are in a city or not,the thing that bothered me was that after i clicked the button after i selected how many to send i didnt have the free control of them so i can move them but i had to click again on the city/stack and drag them were i wanted them to go.The good thing was that the number that i chose was dragged and not anything else,the bad thing is that if i wanted to break again the stack i had to do all over again,same for walls.(so imagine now playing world map game with sm and having this)
Anyway thats all i remember see you soon.I hope i was clear enough... :/
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.10.2015 - 04:33
njab
Cuenta eliminada
How about you report it in Features, Mechanics or Display bugs?
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.10.2015 - 05:03
Escrito por Guest, 05.10.2015 at 04:33

How about you report it in Features, Mechanics or Display bugs?

How about you knew i have done that and got nothing.
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.10.2015 - 05:08
njab
Cuenta eliminada
Well, more people check those 3 posts than any other.
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.10.2015 - 05:24
I know but i had no choice...
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
06.10.2015 - 11:53
Why no one wants to answer this and help me out?You can the same post by me in mechanic related thread but even there i got no answer and still havent.....
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
06.10.2015 - 12:30
Refresh tab. clear cache. refresh browser. restart pc. run anti malware antispyware. if you still encounter the same problems come back here and quote some mods to come see your post.
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
06.10.2015 - 17:24
Escrito por Darkmace, 06.10.2015 at 14:54

Escrito por Cold Case, 06.10.2015 at 11:53

Why no one wants to answer this and help me out?You can the same post by me in mechanic related thread but even there i got no answer and still havent.....

Do Kaleesi del rey, said above.

Just become someone doesn't respond to your bug doesn't mean the admins aren't aware of it.
Please try to post in the Display, Mechanical, or Feature unless you truly believe it doesn't fit in any of them (Rare Cases).

I have
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz