Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 6   Visitado por: 51 users
05.11.2010 - 09:48
Would it be possible to ensure that a game cant have only one player in it. so even if the allow joining until week has expired but the game only has one player in it then people can still join until at least two peaople are playing.

This will prevent people playing games with only themselves in it to earn "Free" SP points
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.11.2010 - 12:04
 Ivan (Administrador)
Escrito por Drazil, 05.11.2010 at 09:48

Would it be possible to ensure that a game cant have only one player in it. so even if the allow joining until week has expired but the game only has one player in it then people can still join until at least two peaople are playing.

This will prevent people playing games with only themselves in it to earn "Free" SP points

Several things already take care of that. First, you get 10 times less SP playing against Neutrals. Second, you can't win if you're playing alone, and we probably should make it impossible to surrender either. Also, if someone wishes to spend their time in this manner, we don't mind - I wouldn't consider it an easier way to earn SP anyway.
Cargando...
Cargando...
09.07.2011 - 01:23
----
i know there's an answer i just don't know what it is yet
Cargando...
Cargando...
09.07.2011 - 06:14
Last post at 5/11/2010
Pantha's contribution on 9/7/2011

Escrito por PANTHA_1, 09.07.2011 at 01:23

Cargando...
Cargando...
09.07.2011 - 09:29
How did he get into Semper Fi?
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Cargando...
Cargando...
09.07.2011 - 09:45
PANTHA_1, please stop raising threads from the death without any reason.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz