Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 16   Visitado por: 68 users

Encuesta

Would you like an option to make "anonymous" games?

Fick ja!
No.
Doesn't matter to me.

Votos totales: 30
03.06.2011 - 22:26
Let's say you're playing a euro game, allied with a friend. you end up getting all of europe, while he just barely manages to hold on to Finland and Estonia.

Of course, you do the allied win, since he's your buddy. He'd hate you if you didn't.

If there were an option to block all usernames, avatars, and ranks, a much purer version of the game could be played, and betrayals could happen without fear of repercussions on the site.

In other words, a real "survival of the fittest" scenario.

Games would have generic "Player 1 Player 5" type names, and all players would appear rankless.
----
lol. NO!
Cargando...
Cargando...
03.06.2011 - 22:42
I like it, sounds fun.
Cargando...
Cargando...
03.06.2011 - 22:43
I like the idea alot
Cargando...
Cargando...
04.06.2011 - 02:48
>implying friends still won't ally
----
Escrito por Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Escrito por tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Cargando...
Cargando...
04.06.2011 - 04:31
What?
Huge no. Expect those rank2's infesting the games, also there is no need to split the players even more between casual, normal and scenarios. Also, if you feel like betraying, just don't ally in the first place!
Cargando...
Cargando...
04.06.2011 - 11:28
YES.
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
04.06.2011 - 16:08
 Sol.
Don't see the point.. agree with aristo, if your friend cant handle the game without beeing your ally, then he shouldnt ally you in the first place. He might actually learn something from fighting you. Besides, if u guys want a game like that, put alliances off in game options.
Cargando...
Cargando...
04.06.2011 - 21:20
This is a stupid and pointless idea.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2011 - 04:30
Escrito por BASED Ironail, 04.06.2011 at 21:20

This is a stupid and pointless idea.

How so?
----
lol. NO!
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2011 - 09:51
It's blatantly something you came up with so you could try and justify your desire to backstab everyone without tarnishing your oh-so-precious reputation. Get out of here, you hypocrite.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2011 - 18:29
An option to play the game without morals, guilt, and the social expectation to own up to an alliance would be fun.

For what reason do you have so much anger?
----
lol. NO!
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2011 - 19:42
Escrito por BASED Ironail, 05.06.2011 at 09:51

It's blatantly something you came up with so you could try and justify your desire to backstab everyone without tarnishing your oh-so-precious reputation. Get out of here, you hypocrite.

Like YOU should talk about reputation. So how about YOU get out of here, hypocrite.
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2011 - 20:10
That's the thing. I make and break alliances as easily as I breathe. I'm not afraid of being known as a bastard, because I am one. I don't fear repercussions: I embrace them. Come at me bro, I'm not even trolling: I've broken alliances with rank 0 just before the end of a game to get that extra SP. that's how merciless I am.

Indo wants to do what I do but "society" or whatever he think it is "represses him". He's basically like some average Joe with dark desires floating around in his little head, but he needs anonymity to indulge in them.
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2011 - 20:14
Escrito por BASED Ironail, 05.06.2011 at 20:10

That's the thing. I make and break alliances as easily as I breathe. I'm not afraid of being known as a bastard, because I am one. I don't fear repercussions: I embrace them. Come at me bro, I'm not even trolling: I've broken alliances with rank 0 just before the end of a game to get that extra SP. that's how merciless I am.

Indo wants to do what I do but "society" or whatever he think it is "represses him". He's basically like some average Joe with dark desires floating around in his little head, but he needs anonymity to indulge in them.

Have fun making and breaking alliances with the girlfreinds youll never have bro.
Cargando...
Cargando...
06.06.2011 - 05:35

What? You ally the noobs and break aliances with those that attack them.
Cargando...
Cargando...
08.07.2011 - 04:08

i dont like this guy, he scares me
----
i know there's an answer i just don't know what it is yet
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz