Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 5   Visitado por: 41 users
04.06.2011 - 06:06
What about setting the min rank in the main rooms to 1 or 2 or even 3 so that people wont have to set it up... Everytime i forget it i regret...
To not to scare newbys away they could automatically be the beginner rooms (if the minimum rank would be at 3 i think that there will be many more games!)
Obviously this does only work if we have enuth player of all ranks online... what is the case now.
It could attrac many more player and raise the general niveau. Cause right now there are far too many games with level 0 to 6 and higher...

post scriptum:
If the limit is rang 3 and i want to play against rank 0 to 4 the game could be listed in both (beginner and main) sectors, nevertheless, to join you have to be rank 0 to 4.
Cargando...
Cargando...
10.06.2011 - 06:39
 Acquiesce (Mod)
I don't agree with this or rank limits in general. All that needs to be done is the beginner lobby should be open only to rank 3s and lower. Besides that, rank limits are simply a way for cowards to never play with anyone better than them.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Cargando...
Cargando...
10.06.2011 - 06:50
Escrito por Acquiesce, 10.06.2011 at 06:39

I don't agree with this or rank limits in general. All that needs to be done is the beginner lobby should be open only to rank 3s and lower. Besides that, rank limits are simply a way for cowards to never play with anyone better than them.

This.You can close the thread.
Cargando...
Cargando...
10.06.2011 - 10:42
Escrito por Vafika, 10.06.2011 at 06:50

Escrito por Acquiesce, 10.06.2011 at 06:39

This.You can close the thread.

That and you can set the rank retirement to join. If you don't or forget than it's your own fault. besides not all high ranks are cruel ask to ally and some will just don't be an ally whore.
----
Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?
Cargando...
Cargando...
10.06.2011 - 16:31
 YOBA
I've mentioned this over 1488 times but obviously, you don't read the news section enough where I've mentioned the issue in a staggering 3 separate articles. Such cases.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz