Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 8   Visitado por: 23 users
04.06.2011 - 16:41
Someone called my attention to one small problem that can be very annoying sometimes. A few players love to click on the "ready" button like a thousand times per second, making the players in the game room unable to chat.

I think it should be changed so players can only press it once a minute or something similar.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Cargando...
Cargando...
04.06.2011 - 16:46
I agree.
Cargando...
Cargando...
04.06.2011 - 16:48
 YOBA
I agree. Same for global chat. The limit for "posting" on global should be lengthened.

And just to link back to another discussion (and seeing how irrelevant my views seem to be with Ivan...), why not simply put the "room" chat together instead of making global completely casual? Unify all the room chats (as only one is really used!) and make them the only off-topic chat option there is which WON'T bother people in games wishing to get some diplomacy done. How aboot that, eh?
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2011 - 02:48
Same, also a complaint about the in-game ready button.

Even if you haven't pressed ready, the game still starts. Sometimes, there will be one person deciding where to spawn, and I want to be able to change my strategy accordingly, rather than having the game start right after he spawns.
----
lol. NO!
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2011 - 02:58
 Ivan (Administrador)
Escrito por Vespre, 05.06.2011 at 02:48

Same, also a complaint about the in-game ready button.

Even if you haven't pressed ready, the game still starts. Sometimes, there will be one person deciding where to spawn, and I want to be able to change my strategy accordingly, rather than having the game start right after he spawns.

Change your strategy before selecting your country. The in-game 'ready' button is only for the games with multiple starting countries.
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2011 - 03:02
I meant that someone joining somewhere might alter your strategy.

If the last guy to join joins right next to me, I might want to be using Iron Fist in lieu of Guerrilla Warfare, but the game starts immediately after the last person picks, so I'd be stuck with the original strategy.
----
lol. NO!
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2011 - 03:05
 Ivan (Administrador)
Well, that still seems preferable to waiting until people finally press 'ready'...
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2011 - 04:29
Well, it'd be just like nation selection. Everyone picks a nation. Then everyone hits ready. Kick those who don't.

or, there could be a ten second delay after the last person picks.
----
lol. NO!
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz