Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 15   Visitado por: 51 users
07.06.2011 - 13:43
I would like to see a list of "favorite nations" visible under "favorite strategies" when viewing player profiles. It would add a little flavor and I don't think it would be incredibly hard to add. Of course I know nothing of programming so I might be mistaken.
Cargando...
Cargando...
07.06.2011 - 15:20
I for one hate the idea- I also hate how it shows what strategys we use- as its giving the players strat away and basically anyone can beat you if you dont shuffle them alot. Then again, this is only my oppinion, id support this idea if you could select whether to show it.
Cargando...
Cargando...
07.06.2011 - 16:02
Yes, already too much information is given, better hide it all to have a bigger challenge.
Cargando...
Cargando...
07.06.2011 - 16:05
Escrito por Garde, 07.06.2011 at 15:20

I for one hate the idea- I also hate how it shows what strategys we use- as its giving the players strat away and basically anyone can beat you if you dont shuffle them alot. Then again, this is only my oppinion, id support this idea if you could select whether to show it.

yes I agree showing favorite strategy does take away especially if they tend to use Master of Stealth but overall if we have the option of showing it on our profile than sure but don't allow us to choose cause we do have trolls on here ya dig?
----
Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?
Cargando...
Cargando...
07.06.2011 - 16:07
Everybody loves Deutschland

But yeah: Germany, Turkey, north China, Japan, Greece, Austria, pick 3.

And maybe on some level 1 profiles you might see Gabon or Chad, but it would be a pretty predictable list.

I agree with not showing strats as well.
----
lol. NO!
Cargando...
Cargando...
07.06.2011 - 16:36
 YOBA
THIS IS NOW A NAVAL COMMANDER THREAD.

Latvia* and Taiwan are currently "the tits" for NC as bydlo would say. Can anyone recommend any other countries for NC? I don't think I've ever actually played in North America in any game evar, such cases.

* Only in specific but not uncommon conditions.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Cargando...
Cargando...
07.06.2011 - 17:24
Escrito por Vespre, 07.06.2011 at 16:07

Everybody loves Deutschland

But yeah: Germany, Turkey, north China, Japan, Greece, Austria, pick 3.

And maybe on some level 1 profiles you might see Gabon or Chad, but it would be a pretty predictable list.

I agree with not showing strats as well.

I never use any of those.
----
Escrito por Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Escrito por tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Cargando...
Cargando...
07.06.2011 - 18:39
Escrito por YOBA, 07.06.2011 at 16:36

Can anyone recommend any other countries for NC? I don't think I've ever actually played in North America in any game evar, such cases.

Japan, Atlantic u.s., etc. When I use NC, it's usually only as a way to overpower N. Korea as Taiwan in 5k starter games.

I pretty much use it like MoS.
----
lol. NO!
Cargando...
Cargando...
07.06.2011 - 18:49
I don't think it's a good idea, but here are mines, if you want to try it with these strategies:

GW - Bangladesh, Pakistan, DR Congo, Colombia, Brazil: Southeast, Egypt, Portugal and Guatemala.

MoS - United Kingdom, Russia: Central, Japan and USA: Mountains.

NC - Taiwan, Cuba, Venezuela, Ivory Coast, United Kingdom and Australia.

PD - Anyone.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Cargando...
Cargando...
07.06.2011 - 20:16
Firstly, if you only play a couple nations and a couple strats, people are going to catch on if you use them in a competitive clan war, without having to view your profile.

Secondly, you usually know what strat someone is using in a couple turns anyway.

I guess if you really feel insecure about it, an option could be added to hide your strats and/or nations.

On the other hand, if information was visible, as it is now for strats, it could encourage people to actually be proficient at more than one strat or nation, which would only add to the variety of gameplay.

Escrito por Pinheiro, 07.06.2011 at 18:49

PD - Anyone.

Lol'd.
Cargando...
Cargando...
07.06.2011 - 20:23
You got a good point there TNball. Having an option to show/hide strategies and countries would solve most of the problem.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Cargando...
Cargando...
07.06.2011 - 20:48
Escrito por YOBA, 07.06.2011 at 16:36

Can anyone recommend any other countries for NC?

anything in the Caribbean; cuba being the best of course - problem will be money though.

I find that texas is best NC region in the US; despite atlantic and pacific being very good NC isn't that great for them since you cannot control most of the US with NC..you will likely lose your cap to any of the land based strats (same goes for texas but you can get easy reinforcements to get it back). Hawaii is a better choice if you want to choose pacific (especially for low starting money); even if you lose pacific they have to come to you via the sea. Just make a wall around your cap with destroyers (double it if you feel insecure) and you should be fine. Panama is also good, you can get the Caribbean and the central american countries for defense and you can go to peru and start taking south america, or texas for north america. Atlantic is pretty good..but not with a strong european faction; they will likely beat you. You're better off going land based strat if you are using atlantic.

As far as Africa, I suggest either ivory coast or guinea...I prefer guinea since you can take a lot of land on the western coast quite fast and go up to morocco within 4 turns or so while ivory coast focuses on Nigerian area more; both are good for taking the brazilian provinces. On the other hand there is Somalia which if you take ethiopia and kenya it should be rather easy to defend from land..from there you can attack Mozambique and take south africa or you can go for australia/indonesia, depending on the map. (of course take sri lanka before you do this) - you will encounter money problems in the start with any of the african countries of course.

For south america I find the coastal brazil countries or peru is best; but I wouldn't suggest using NC in south america..It's really only good for attacking australia or africa.
----
Escrito por Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Escrito por tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Cargando...
Cargando...
07.06.2011 - 22:22
South Korea is superior to Taiwan in 10K starting games, as you can cap Japan, North Korea and China: south-east in one week, and have pretty much all of east asia by turn 6.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Cargando...
Cargando...
07.06.2011 - 23:19
I'm pretty sure anyone with half a brain would only seriously consider Taiwan in a 5k starter.
----
lol. NO!
Cargando...
Cargando...
08.06.2011 - 07:47
M'yes, but only because it pretty much is the only country you can pick in East Asia on 5K, bar shit korea.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz