Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 14   Visitado por: 47 users
08.06.2011 - 05:37
I know it's premium and I know it's use but still why did you made it so OP?-Seriously I can actually win vs UK from Austria with IF.It's just so fucking easy.I JUST NEED TO SPAM TANKS AND AIR TRANSPORTERS AND CAP EVERY SHIT I FIND.

It's like PD BUT WITH TANKS.

OH AND ANOTHER THING....NERF PD.
Cargando...
Cargando...
08.06.2011 - 06:07
None of these needs a nerf in my opinion, but IF is, sure, a great option to play small maps games.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Cargando...
Cargando...
08.06.2011 - 06:18
Dwd, IF requires no brains. Just spam TANKS and cap, tell me where the skill on that? For fucks' sake you just need to move forward and cap. It's just the best strat for a mentally ill retard playing AW.
Cargando...
Cargando...
08.06.2011 - 06:54
Sure, it's and [easy mode] of Afterwind, but if people want to play that way I don't see why bother, but it's my opinion, maybe other players agree with you, since I had no problem with IF so far.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Cargando...
Cargando...
08.06.2011 - 07:00
Vafika had anal problems and he's passing it onto the forum now.
Oh and it can be beat, low range kills.
Cargando...
Cargando...
08.06.2011 - 07:02
I tested your strat and it's nearly impossible.EVERYTIME I play IF with Austria I win.It's just so fucking easy that you don't actually need to think.

ITT:Aristosseur mad because we are flaming his key strategy to win.SUCH LIFE IN /INT/.
Cargando...
Cargando...
08.06.2011 - 07:08
You're the mad one making topics, try a high mobility strategy to get my reinforcement cities. Yes, your marine spam can't beat PD and IF, deal with it.
Cargando...
Cargando...
08.06.2011 - 07:17
This is kind of funny, when I started playing this game IF was considered a shit strat only idiots used now since it became rather popular It's "OP"...oh how mainstream CHANGES PEOPLE
----
Escrito por Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Escrito por tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Cargando...
Cargando...
08.06.2011 - 07:51
It's strong, but just start near them and they're toast.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Cargando...
Cargando...
08.06.2011 - 08:34
You mean far, right?
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
08.06.2011 - 09:24
Uhm..... It's this amazing thing known as sky menace(in 10k) or just about anything other than PD/GW (in 5k). all too easy.
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
08.06.2011 - 11:17
Escrito por Fruit, 08.06.2011 at 07:17

This is kind of funny, when I started playing this game IF was considered a shit strat only idiots used now since it became rather popular It's "OP"...oh how mainstream CHANGES PEOPLE

It was buffed you retard.Jesus fruit get your facts straight.
Cargando...
Cargando...
08.06.2011 - 13:24
Escrito por Vafika, 08.06.2011 at 06:18

Dwd, IF requires no brains. Just spam TANKS and cap, tell me where the skill on that? For fucks' sake you just need to move forward and cap. It's just the best strat for a mentally ill retard playing AW.

omg x requires no brains, Just spam y and cap, and all the z are dirt cheap and overpowered.

How is this thread new?
----
lol. NO!
Cargando...
Cargando...
08.06.2011 - 13:25
Escrito por BASED Ironail, 08.06.2011 at 07:51

It's strong, but just start near them and they're toast.

This is the exact opposite of what you're supposed to do when fighting iron fist.
----
lol. NO!
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz