Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 12   Visitado por: 96 users
14.06.2011 - 14:12
You know how it's annoying when you play a really long game and all of a sudden you need to leave? All your hard work for SP gone throw the drain. Why not make a save game option for premium members? So you could save the current things in the game and load the game and continue playing whenever you want? What do you think?
Cargando...
Cargando...
14.06.2011 - 14:17
What about others who don't have to leave?
Cargando...
Cargando...
14.06.2011 - 14:25
Well, they can continue playing and finish that game. But you can save the current condition in the game and later you can load it and continue playing.

The second option would be that this option would be only available to private games, and that the creator of the game reserves the right to stop (and save) the game whenever he wants.
Cargando...
Cargando...
14.06.2011 - 17:00
They can continue playing and finish that game? How? You supposedly left, you'll die. Stupid idea, explains why your avatar is that too.
Cargando...
Cargando...
14.06.2011 - 19:38
Win.

Also, you didn't think this through, Reagan.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Cargando...
Cargando...
14.06.2011 - 22:07
Why you be hating on America? Without us, all you Europeans would either be Nazis, Commies, or you'd all be having gay underage sex.

Waitasec... We were a bit late on that last one. Whoopies.

Oh, and Reagan, I admit, I've wished for this option many a time. But there is just no conceivable way to do this.
----
I have nothing witty, creative, or reasonably interesting to put in this box. Oh darn.
Cargando...
Cargando...
14.06.2011 - 22:07
Escrito por BASED Ironail, 14.06.2011 at 19:38

Also, you didn't think this through, Reagan.

Oh god, lol'd so hard.
----
lol. NO!
Cargando...
Cargando...
15.06.2011 - 07:48
Play your game against pepo24, Indo!
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Cargando...
Cargando...
15.06.2011 - 08:26
Escrito por Smaby, 14.06.2011 at 22:07

Why you be hating on America? Without us, all you Europeans would either be Nazis, Commies, or you'd all be having gay underage sex.

Waitasec... We were a bit late on that last one. Whoopies.

Oh, and Reagan, I admit, I've wished for this option many a time. But there is just no conceivable way to do this.

That third thing you said has nothing to do with nazi's good sir. Thats just a matter of choice to screw 4 year old boys in Yurop. But the Nazi's and Commies, thank Uncle Sam for that my boy AMURRICA
Cargando...
Cargando...
15.06.2011 - 08:56
I don't get it. You will continue to play that game you saved... alone?

Ok. Now seriously, I don't see it working for those players who stay neither for the one who saves the game and come back after there is nobody left to play, will you fight neutrals or something?
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Cargando...
Cargando...
16.06.2011 - 17:43
Escrito por Aristosseur, 14.06.2011 at 17:00

They can continue playing and finish that game? How? You supposedly left, you'll die. Stupid idea, explains why your avatar is that too.

They would continue without me, as far as i know game doesn't stop when somebody 'dies' or leaves.

Escrito por Pinheiro, 15.06.2011 at 08:56

Ok. Now seriously, I don't see it working for those players who stay neither for the one who saves the game and come back after there is nobody left to play, will you fight neutrals or something?

You create a new game, and then load your save. Only people who are 'saved into' your save can join and continue from the positions they were in when you saved.
Cargando...
Cargando...
17.06.2011 - 01:30
 Ivan (Administrador)
Why not just switch the game to 24h turns - if all players are ok with that? And afterwards switch back, if necessary.
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz