Encuesta

What would you think about team vs. team fights

Yeah, like this.
I think coalition wars are enough.

Votos totales: 23
19.06.2011 - 07:22
Cacow
Cuenta eliminada
I just thought about team vs. team fights, with rankings like we have for coalitions.
Means you can form a team with a friend and fight against other teams in a 2vs2 mode.
Same thing should be possible with three players forming a team. Fighting in a 3vs3 mode.
The difference towards CWs would be that you could also build a team with a player who isnt in your coalition and you would have way more possible opponents like you have in coalition wars.
It should also give a ranking where you can see which team is most successfull.
Every player should only be allowed to be in one team per mode. Like in one 2vs2 team, one 3vs3 team and so on.
Ofc it shouldn't be possible to farm points by fighting worse players. If you have a high ranking, you only get points by fighting other high rank teams.

I think it would be such an enrichment for this game. Who doesn't love the competition?
So, would you like this?
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.06.2011 - 08:02
Sounds pointless, just make another coalition if you really want to be in a team with someone.
----
Escrito por Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Escrito por tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Cargando...
Cargando...
19.06.2011 - 08:24
Cacow
Cuenta eliminada
The point is that you dont have to switch between coalitions and furthermore are able to play against other "teams", which certainly would be more than we have coalitions now. I also regarded your 2vs2 idea, which I like. Ofc you can play teammatches now, but I think it would be way more fun if you have a ranking for this.
+ Your performance doesnt reflect on the whole coalition, which maybe has 15+ players, but only on you and your teammates.
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.06.2011 - 08:43
Coalition 2v2 would be enough.
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.06.2011 - 09:51
I think would bring more competitiveness into the game inside and outside the coalitions.

We could take the example of WoW. You have the Guilds(coalitions) which you can either PVP(C-Wars) or make some dungeons for gear(Join pubs for SP) and you can make Arena teams with other people for example a friend or even a Guild member.Ivan and Amok could create ladders and increase the competition in the game making it more fun, I don't want to be captain obvious and state the obvious but it's a game so they should really create more competition.

So the Coalition Wars could be from 3vs3 to 10vs10 and the 2vs2 could be to Arena Wars or something like that.It could be a lot of fun.
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.06.2011 - 10:39
More variety for the game, why not?
Sometimes your friends do not belong to the same coalition as you are, but you may want to part with him for some challenges ahead.
(Don't tell us to leave the coalition , I like it much)

However I misread the option and vote for the wrong choice. Can't it add a "Yes" or "No" for those choice above?
(sry for my poor eyesight )
----
Not available now.
Please don't invite nor talk to me.
Thanks.
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.06.2011 - 11:16
Escrito por philipho, 19.06.2011 at 10:39

[...]More variety for the game[...]

Pretty much this.
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.06.2011 - 16:30
unnamed
Cuenta eliminada
Escrito por Prokwu, 19.06.2011 at 09:51

I think would bring more competitiveness into the game inside and outside the coalitions.

We could take the example of WoW. You have the Guilds(coalitions) which you can either PVP(C-Wars) or make some dungeons for gear(Join pubs for SP) and you can make Arena teams with other people for example a friend or even a Guild member.Ivan and Amok could create ladders and increase the competition in the game making it more fun, I don't want to be captain obvious and state the obvious but it's a game so they should really create more competition.

So the Coalition Wars could be from 3vs3 to 10vs10 and the 2vs2 could be to Arena Wars or something like that.It could be a lot of fun.

Exactly what i thought about. Everyone who ever played WoW can imagine how this system works. It would just be a lot of fun + add more competition, which is really necessary in a game like this (which already is awesome).
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.06.2011 - 18:47
Escrito por Prokwu, 19.06.2011 at 09:51

I don't want to be captain obvious and state the obvious but it's a game so they should really create more competition.

That's where you're wrong. A game is for leisure, a sport is for competition. That's why koreans call it e-Sports. They don't -need- to increase the already healthy competition in-game.

But I agree that team battle, a bit like the arena-ranking system in WoW, could be very cool, although it might undermine the whole concept of coalitions.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Cargando...
Cargando...
20.06.2011 - 04:31
unnamed
Cuenta eliminada
Escrito por BASED Ironail, 19.06.2011 at 18:47

[...]

But I agree that team battle, a bit like the arena-ranking system in WoW, could be very cool, although it might undermine the whole concept of coalitions.

I don't think that it would undermine the coalition concept.
Teams would allow the interested players to fight in a more competitive way while they can stay in a bigger community, their coalition.
Same concept like in WoW again. If you're a more competitve player, you can noneheless stay in a clan with people which are not interested in ranked battles.
Ofc you can fight Cws yet, but the problem is that all things you do in this matches have an effect on the Clan-ranking, which includes way more players than the 3 or 4 which fight a Cw.
If the community of AW keeps growing, the feature of ranked team-battles would really be a nice way to have competition outside of your coalition.
+ It keeps the game interesting
Cargando...
Cargando...
21.06.2011 - 17:05
After more reasoning and seeing the game community is too small for effective CW, team battles must be included.
Cargando...
Cargando...
06.07.2011 - 13:24
Cow made a valid suggestion! I thin k it needs to be looked into by the developers.
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz