Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 7   Visitado por: 63 users
19.06.2011 - 17:14

• The strategy mechanics aren't reliable since they aren't balanced and don't have a mutual powers to down each other, with that I mean that some strategies are better than others on every field.

-GW is far better than MoS.
    -MoS is pretty much a dead strategy.
    -PD is still OP.
    -Lucky Bastard is useless.

• The coalition mechanics aren't good. People can start them without the host knowing, people can change the settings freely and instantly press start. People I think are enemy officers/leaders. Only allow the game to start after BOTH parties have clicked ready, also let ONLY the host to make changes to settings.
    Also, coalitions flatly refuse to fight us because they are scared, Pera and Pera Popic have put us on their ignore list so they can avoid reading my "would you like a cw". Make a system where coalitions have to fight, this should be implemented with losing points over time.

-Agreeing on the settings is a fundamental part of the C-WAR.

• The implementation of a ladder system with brackets could be awesome.(THIS including 1vs1 and 2vs2 ; In multiple maps from Africa to Eurasia and etc.)

-A ranking could be awesome.

• -The creation of an option to create a chat-rooms where you can invite players to your conversations and be the MOD of those chat-rooms and with that killing the unnecessary bitching on the Lobby chat and on the Global Chat, when I refer to unnecessary bitching I'm referring to the already implemented option of disabling chat-rooms but with this community it seems we have to resort to other means.

• The option to allow profile comments would seem nice but personally I think it would bring unnecessary rage and butthurt to this game, more than we already have.BUT it could give some info to the admins when they would need to apply a mute or ban and don't rush their opinion on biased info, like it happen'ed to a kanker member.

• The option to join disrupts the normal functioning of the game and becomes a troll weapon to mess up other people's games.In general it's retarded and rather stupid.

• NEW MODS could be fine since it becomes rare seeing a MOD besides Pinheiro and Cardinal( which are very good mods but they aren't Omniscient) and Otonoko which I believe it isn't the appropriated player to be a MOD since it abuses the Global Chat to Spam.

• A ranking for duels could be good as well, with rank brackets of course.
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.06.2011 - 17:35
Good thread.

I AGREE with (in order of importance):

Coalition wars system:
-The coalition mechanics need changes.

Staff:
-NEW MODS could be fine.

Strategies:

Ladders and rankings:
-The implementation of a ladder system with brackets could be awesome;
-A ranking could be awesome;
-A ranking for duels could be good as well, with rank brackets of course.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.06.2011 - 18:14
Cool my suggestion is first on your list Pinheiro.
Cargando...
Cargando...
20.06.2011 - 13:48
unnamed
Cuenta eliminada
Escrito por Prokwu, 19.06.2011 at 17:14

• The strategy mechanics aren't reliable since they aren't balanced and don't have a mutual powers to down each other, with that I mean that some strategies are better than others on every field.

-PD is still OP.
    -Lucky Bastard is useless.

• The coalition mechanics aren't good. People can start them without the host knowing, people can change the settings freely and instantly press start. People I think are enemy officers/leaders. Only allow the game to start after BOTH parties have clicked ready, also let ONLY the host to make changes to settings.
    Also, coalitions flatly refuse to fight us because they are scared, Pera and Pera Popic have put us on their ignore list so they can avoid reading my "would you like a cw". Make a system where coalitions have to fight, this should be implemented with losing points over time.

• The implementation of a ladder system with brackets could be awesome.(THIS including 1vs1 and 2vs2 ; In multiple maps from Africa to Eurasia and etc.)

-A ranking could be awesome.

• -The creation of an option to create a chat-rooms where you can invite players to your conversations and be the MOD of those chat-rooms and with that killing the unnecessary bitching on the Lobby chat and on the Global Chat, when I refer to unnecessary bitching I'm referring to the already implemented option of disabling chat-rooms but with this community it seems we have to resort to other means.

• The option to allow profile comments would seem nice but personally I think it would bring unnecessary rage and butthurt to this game, more than we already have.BUT it could give some info to the admins when they would need to apply a mute or ban and don't rush their opinion on biased info, like it happen'ed to a kanker member.

[...]

• A ranking for duels could be good as well, with rank brackets of course.

I agree with the quoted suggestions. Already thought about this things by myself.
Cargando...
Cargando...
20.06.2011 - 14:28
 Ivan (Administrador)
Some good ideas there - unfortunately, we're on hiatus at the moment, so I can't promise anything anytime soon. Once we resume the work, we'll use this thread as a reference.
Cargando...
Cargando...
15.07.2011 - 15:36
Give all units a bigger, separate stealth radius for GW marines.
----
lol. NO!
Cargando...
Cargando...
15.07.2011 - 17:55
Well I used to use MoS but I found it really overpowered and then I discovered PW, which played a bit differently but still awesome.

GW is my strategy when I have no money. I guess I should use MoS again, I love it and I am better at it than PD
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz