Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 5   Visitado por: 47 users
20.06.2011 - 15:35
It is stupid that if you leave game, that doesn't count in your WIN/LOSE ratio, so some of players exploit that. If you leave, it's the same like you lost but it doesn't give you 1 loss in statistic. Pretty silly, that means statistic isn't completely fair and that denies the complete usage of statistics. I suggest that if someone leaves still get 1 loss.
Cargando...
Cargando...
20.06.2011 - 15:48
The player who leaves doesn't earn any SP while the one who surrenders can still keep half of his. That's a fair price in my opinion and sometimes you just HAVE to leave a game and it's not fair to count it as a loss.

Yes, I understand it's easily exploited the way it is, but it's not a big problem in my opinion. Today W/L ratio means almost nothing, because the situation can vary so much from a game to another. I've already lost a good amount of games where I was fighting a 4vs1 war. If I win I will have 1 more victory in my profile, but same happens if the ally-clusterfuck does. Also. One Europe match ends most of the time by turn 15-20 while whole worlds take more than 50 to have a result, but both count the same way.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Cargando...
Cargando...
20.06.2011 - 16:02
Well said Pin
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Cargando...
Cargando...
20.06.2011 - 17:36
I agree with that part, but with losing a game if you leave a lot of people would think twice before joining some game if they maybe have to leave before it's finished and that way there would be less players who start and leave after 3 turns (don't you hate it when u r playing 2v2 and your ally leaves?)
Cargando...
Cargando...
20.06.2011 - 18:44
Sometimes if you join a game late (even a week) you will get capped before you even enter, I don't think this should be counted as a loss

this is why the leave game not counting on your profile is great!
----
Escrito por Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Escrito por tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz