Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 4   Visitado por: 36 users
22.06.2011 - 13:19
Guerrilla warfare an already very powerful strat already has marines for 80 cost, this skill takes it to 70. meaning if you guy 7 you get 1 free. Amazing upgrade for GW, most likely OP.

Master of stealth and strat that imho is a bit too cost intensive at the moment needs a little love, you have to pay 140 for marines, and this upgrade takes it to 130.

if you changed it to 10% reduction, it would help MoS more and help GW less.

new Cost with 10% reduction applied.

GW 72 per marine (hardly any difference but still less good nonetheless)

MoS 126 per unit , sure it doesn't seem like much but it would help. right now at only -10 i Don't think getting this upgrade is worth it from a MoS standpoint, but at a cost difference of 126 vs 140 I think I would be more likely to pick it up.

It's better to see it this way
That's 1 free unit every 10 you buy instead of every 13 with MoS.
Cargando...
Cargando...
22.06.2011 - 18:24
I'd say: boost GW marines cost by 10, decrease MoS marines cost by 10.
So it will be 80/90 for GW and 120/130 for MoS, cause this nerf to GW surely will be useful since most GW players just prefer to spam with marines forgetting about hiring militia or any other troops.
----
PCCTS Knights Templar | Anti Muslim | Anti Jihad | Anti Cultural Marxist | Anti Nazi | Anti Racist | Pro Monocultural | Pro Mono-Capitalism | Pro European | Pro Conservative |ï"¿ Pro Nationalism | - This is not hate, this is LOVE for our
Cargando...
Cargando...
22.06.2011 - 18:36
There are already threads about this and besides. OP? lolwoot.
Cargando...
Cargando...
22.06.2011 - 23:08
 Zol
Seriously... stfu and leave gw alone its fine the way it is.
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz