Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 24   Visitado por: 374 users
11.12.2014 - 08:10
Made by Clovis1122, in collaboration with RaulPB

NOTE: if you have problems with an expansion, or you want to share/request an expansion about this country, post it here or send us a PM.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
United Kingdom Expansion: Collection.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The first turn expansion is well known to be decisive in the development of the game.The aim of this guide is to show different expansions that adapt to the circumstances or to your gameplay. Most of them aim to come in handy for 3 vs 3 type of games, in which there should be a Germany as opponent. There might be a France as ally or opponent. In case he's your opponent, PD is recommended as it will help you defend from both France and Germany at the same time. In case he's your ally you don't really have a recommended strategy. Do not take these expansions as examples only to imitate, they can be changed by you or you can even improvise your own.

Expansions: If you click on the image you will be able to see a YouTube video with the expansion. It is suggested to watch at 720p.

Perfect Defense

PD is the defensive strategy by all means. If you still don't know the reason, this is why:

Playing PD UK usually means slow rolling, in other words, attack weak cities and wait for your opponent to make a mistake by attacking your strong PD infantries and suicide his units. What PD usually seeks is to outnumber the enemy. That's the moment in which PD can actually try to be more offensive and take risky decisions or even rush your opponent's capital.

- UK focused on Scandinavia. [PD]

• Benelux + Denmark (Requires General).

We just said PD is a defensive strategy so why are we attacking Denmark like that and leaving UK half unprotected? Attacking with a little stack of infantry can always be dangerous so in order to be sure we take Denmark we just send most of our army. The aim on this is to put pressure on Berlin, since if we cap him with that amount of units, he's done for. Also we need to pressure Scandinavia since it's the main income land around Germany. This can make us weaker in case we get rushed so we need to stay alert in case we need to get ready our transport ships in order to carry our troops back. Leaving a wf unit is recommended.

Additional upgrades:

- Faster Infantries.
- General: Movement range.

• Benelux + Scandinavia (Requires General).

This one is a bit more risky since we split up our units if we want to try to get Norway as well. It's just meant to show you how to reach Norway with the maximum amount of PD infantries. Germany can easily counter this move by just sending more infantries.

Additional upgrades:

- Faster Infantries.
- Faster general I & II
- General: Movement range.

- UK focused on Benelux. [PD]

The most defensive expansion with UK you can make since you just seek for protection from Germany or France by taking the closest cities to you. These cities are Belgium and Netherland. This last one is the most important of both since it's a port. Giving away a port to your enemy when your land is an island is always dangerous. If they get it they can just stack their armies in there and wait for the right moment to attack your land. Those two cities are also important for their strong income. Even if they have a low reinforcement number (2 and 3) they have this huge income which can allow you to get rich and either make all your reinforcements or aid economically your allies. Another possibility is to focus on Ireland but since Ireland isn't as important as these two, we'll just show you this one and you can practice a rush over Ireland on your own. Variants of this expansion can be made, such as sending the amount you want to each city, taking Ireland with a bigger army instead of sending everything to Benelux, going for Luxemburg as well, walling Benelux at the same time you take it or even just sending everything to a single city in case you feel threatened.

• UK: Paris rush [PD] (Requires general)

What happens when your ally and opponent pick Spain and Italy instead of France? You need to be careful in case Spain is your opponent. He will most probably try to stack Paris which means having both Spain and Germany after your capital. You can try making a standard expansion or you can just try to rush Paris as well as Spain probably will. You can ask Italy for help when attacking Paris, which can be crucial.

Additional Upgrades:

- General: Movement Range.

Naval Commander

Naval Commander is that strategy that improves your ships, with special mention for your transport ships, which now can carry up to 20 units, which will enable you to rush with much more efficiency. The only drawback is that you won't have the defense bonus you had with PD infantries. This means you need to be careful when it comes to defend your capital. Be smart when moving them, always have a transport ship ready to send your units from one part to another and chain them when needed.

- UK focused on Scandinavia. [NC]

Scandinavia + Sweden (Requires General).

The main importance in this video is the possibility of UK reaching Sweden, even if it may seem impossible at first sight. It's a move that not everyone might know or have tried. Go ahead and give it a try. The aim of this expansion is to try luck. If Germany doesn't try to take any of the Scandinavian cities, they're all yours.

Additional Upgrades:

- Faster Infantry.
- Faster General I & II

- UK: Rush over Madrid [NC]

What to do in case there's no Spain? One option is to try rushing Madrid. This is an option that can be risky but great in case it goes fine since it's a place with nice income, great ports for NC ships, nice number of reinforcement, easy to defend and with quick access to UK's land, in case you need to send urgent reinforcements. In this case you will probably try to slow roll until you're strong enough to actually rush Berlin.

Additional Upgrades:

- Faster Infantry.

- UK: Rush over Denmark [NC] (Requires General).

As with PD, you can rush scandinavian land in case you feel confident enough to do it. All you need to remember is that this shouldn't be done with an enemy France coming after you since might get rushed and your main army is a bit far away. You need to be smart when moving your army and getting the appropriate ports in order to have a getaway to reach London.

Additional Upgrades:

- Faster Infantry.
- Faster General I & II

Iron Fist

- UK focused on Benelux [IF]

Iron Fist, that powerful but delicate strategy… IF is better at the start of the game so it's recommended to play fast with it. Since France is the closest country and IF has the strength needed for a fast win, it could be a good choice to handle France as quick as possible. Remember its units have less range so be careful with range fails and remember militias won't move so if you need to make a wall it's going to have to be made with infantry. This means having fewer units for advancing so don't do it unless it's essential, such as walling important cities or to slow down your opponent's moves. The problem will come after defeating France since you're going to have some problems reaching Germany. You're going to need a couple of transport ships chained to be able to play decently. Germany won't be able to beat you that easily since IF is strong both in defending and attacking but you mustn't lower your guard cause Germany could be able to cap you right when you try to rush France so use your walls efficiently.

• Benelux

There's no need to send your units in this same amounts, just send what you think you need to send.

Additional Upgrades:

None.

Blitzkieg

Blitz is a strategy mainly thought to rush. Since Germany usually is able to expand freely around Austria, he doesn't usually send too many units to them so it's sensitive to a rush. Then only strategy able to reach it with enough units would be blitz, though it has a price to pay since its units' defence I decreased by -1. This means that you're also sensitive to a rush by any opponent. If Germany plays it smart, once he realizes that you're blitz, he'll probably rush you back since you're weak defending. To perform it at its maximum power you should get Austria since it's the place with most reinforcement around and it breaks a bit Germany's defence plans. From there, it's all about you improvising the best move possible. Usually taking Poland would be recommended because of its port.

Austria, Czech, Benelux (requires general)

Additional Upgrades:

- Faster Infantry.
- Faster General I

UK expansion without upgrades [PD]

Additional Upgrades:

Note. Please observe that this expansion is done without any upgrade at all, not even the important ones.

UK expansion without upgrades [NC]

Additional Upgrades:

Note. Please observe that this expansion is done without any upgrade at all, not even the important ones.

United Kingdoms: Full expansion.

Question: If you were alone on Europe, which expansion would you use? This one is meant to be the most effective expansion but only if you're alone or sure about not being rushed.

Additional Upgrades:

- General: Infantry Attack
- Faster Infantry.
- Faster General I & II

Basic Upgrades

All the expansion showed above requires you to have the following upgrades:

Naval:Transport Capacity. +5 capacity for Naval Transports. Cost: 700 SP.
Cheap Transportation: -30 cost for Naval Transport and -50 Air Transport units. Cost: 25,000 SP.
Expendable: Ground Main Defense. -10 cost for Ground Main Defense units. Cost: 30,000 SP.

Total cost: 55,700 Strategy Points.

Some expansion are possible without one (or all) of the upgrades listen above. However, the amount of troops can be greatly lower than the ones show in the videos.

Optional Upgrades

Some of the expansions showed above requires extra upgrades:

(Almost Important).

Faster Ground Main Defense: +1 movement range for ground Main Defense units. Cost: 28,000 SP.

(Useful):

Lucky Ground Secondary Defense: +2 to critical chance for Ground Secondary Defense units. Cost: 15,500 SP.
Lucky Ground Main Defense: +2 to critical chance for Ground Main Defense units. Cost: 21,000 SP.

Total cost: 64,500 Strategy Points.

If you are premium, you should consider the following general upgrades:

Faster General I : +1 movement range for General. Cost: 3,000 SP.
Lucky General: Your General adds +2 critical chance to all units in the stack. Cost: 19,000 SP.
Faster General II: +1 movement range for General. Cost: 23,400 SP.
General: Movement Range: Your General adds +1 movement range to all units in the stack. Cost: 26,100 SP.

Total cost: 71,500 Strategy Points.

After expanding

After your first turn, you will need some extra upgrades for perform better. I will only list the ones that are worth mentioning.

(Important):

Ground Secondary Defence: Unlocks Ground Secondary Defence units (for example, militias). Cost: 2,000 SP.
Air Transport Capacity I: +1 capacity for Air Transport units. Cost: 6,000 SP.

And the others you consider good for your style.

(Useful)

Safer Transportation:+3 HP to all Transport units. Cost: 13,000 SP.
Air Transport Capacity II: +1 capacity for Air Transport units. Cost: 27,000 SP.

The upgrades that do not fit with your style are not very important, but still boost your units.

----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Cargando...
Cargando...
11.12.2014 - 08:12
Did you just steal clovis his post? or?
----

Escrito por Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Cargando...
Cargando...
11.12.2014 - 08:19
Escrito por Waffel, 11.12.2014 at 08:12

It says "Made by Clovis1122, in collaboration with RaulPB", would you really I'd do that if this was really stolen and that Clovis would delete his own? XD

I just made a few changes and since my English is better I get to redact it. I hope you guys like it a bit better now.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Cargando...
Cargando...
11.12.2014 - 08:24
Escrito por RaulPB, 11.12.2014 at 08:19

It says "Made by Clovis1122, in collaboration with RaulPB", would you really I'd do that if this was really stolen and that Clovis would delete his own? XD

I just made a few changes and since my English is better I get to redact it. I hope you guys like it a bit better now.

Ohh, when I commented it wasn't with clovis's name yet. Excusé moi.
Actually I offered to help him with the english part and some adds too, but clovis is probably on his hate waffel tour again, so great u took over ;p
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Cargando...
Cargando...
11.12.2014 - 08:38
Escrito por Waffel, 11.12.2014 at 08:24

Hm... well... I didn't about that... XD anyway, what do you think of it now??
----
We're all people.

Cargando...
Cargando...
11.12.2014 - 08:48
Escrito por RaulPB, 11.12.2014 at 08:38

Hm... well... I didn't about that... XD anyway, what do you think of it now??

It looks fine though
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Cargando...
Cargando...
11.12.2014 - 09:37

Actually I offered to help him with the english part

nice joke
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
11.12.2014 - 15:38

Emm.... ok i get clovis can explain the expansion cux he is good player, but you dude dont even know UK yourself, how can you explain it to othera? Or perhaps you joined only for full reinforcement
----

Cargando...
Cargando...
11.12.2014 - 15:49
Escrito por AlBoZzZ, 11.12.2014 at 15:38

Emm.... ok i get clovis can explain the expansion cux he is good player, but you dude dont even know UK yourself, how can you explain it to othera? Or perhaps you joined only for full reinforcement

Hm... ok hi, yes, nice to meet you too... glad you liked the post. How may I help you? Is there some suggestion you'd like to make?? Thanks for your attention
----
We're all people.

Cargando...
Cargando...
14.12.2014 - 15:09
Rankist Sharck
Cuenta eliminada
Escrito por RaulPB, 14.12.2014 at 14:31

Escrito por Guest, 14.12.2014 at 12:10

The color is bad, the images aren't clear, I am learning nothing.

lol come on ................... is this the best trolling you can do??
Sorry, I didn't know they were links to vids. Clovis helped me.
Cargando...
Cargando...
14.12.2014 - 18:18
Escrito por Guest, 14.12.2014 at 12:10

The color is bad, the images aren't clear, I am learning nothing.

Cargando...
Cargando...
14.12.2014 - 18:45
Escrito por Your Monkey, 14.12.2014 at 18:18

You were cool... now you're not being cool... disappointed
----
We're all people.

Cargando...
Cargando...
15.12.2014 - 03:02
Escrito por AlBoZzZ, 11.12.2014 at 15:38

xaxaxa, if this is meant toward clovis, not vs raul D: . Like raul said, he helped with the english part and few chances.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Cargando...
Cargando...
15.12.2014 - 04:20
Escrito por Waffel, 15.12.2014 at 03:02

xaxaxa, if this is meant toward clovis, not vs raul D: . Like raul said, he helped with the english part and few chances.

He doesn't even know if I can play UK or not.... so I don't get his accusation... if he had any suggestion for improving some information I'd respect his words but he doesn't have anything, no suggestion at all... I don't need to say what I did or did not do. He just needs to tell me what's wrong or what can be improved... not just trying to troll
----
We're all people.

Cargando...
Cargando...
15.12.2014 - 04:22
Escrito por RaulPB, 15.12.2014 at 04:20

Escrito por Waffel, 15.12.2014 at 03:02

He doesn't even know if I can play UK or not.... so I don't get his accusation... if he had any suggestion for improving some information I'd respect his words but he doesn't have anything, no suggestion at all... I don't need to say what I did or did not do. He just needs to tell me what's wrong or what can be improved... not just trying to troll

----

Waffel for mod 2015
Cargando...
Cargando...
15.12.2014 - 07:59

if he had any suggestion for improving some information I'd respect his words but he doesn't have anything, no suggestion at all... I don't need to say what I did or did not do. He just needs to tell me what's wrong or what can be improved... not just trying to troll

blaaaaa ignore trolls + clean the topic before it gets too crowed of useless comments ;_;

suggestions = answer in PM
expansion request = answer them here
Problem doing an expansion = answer them in PM unless two or more people posted here to have the same problem. If so answer it here or re-do the expansion for make it easier.... send me a PM too.

waffel = ignore + tell him to delete his comments so the topic looks more clean thanks I am welcome.

btw dont reply this message whatever = send me a PM. waffel quotes me = ignore.

I answered Rankist Sharck already, in PM answer suggestions in PM.

I am deleting this post in 6-8 hours or so. Just posting so waffel stop posting XAAAAAA thanks.

I m not syrian-force!!!!! I m chill GG AtWar [pr] Mauzer Panteri: agree
Cargando...
Cargando...
15.12.2014 - 08:03
Escrito por clovis1122, 15.12.2014 at 07:59

if he had any suggestion for improving some information I'd respect his words but he doesn't have anything, no suggestion at all... I don't need to say what I did or did not do. He just needs to tell me what's wrong or what can be improved... not just trying to troll

blaaaaa ignore trolls + clean the topic before it gets too crowed of useless comments ;_;

Problem doing an expansion = answer them in PM unless two or more people posted here to have the same problem. If so answer it here or re-do the expansion for make it easier.... send me a PM too.

waffel = ignore + tell him to delete his comments so the topic looks more clean thanks I am welcome.

I am deleting this post in 6-8 hours or so. Just posting so waffel stop posting XAAAAAA thanks.

Mauzer Panteri: agree

p.s. now even if you delete your post, it will be visible in my quote for ever!
thanks.i am welcome

Laochra : agree
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
15.12.2014 - 09:40
Escrito por Khal.eesi, 15.12.2014 at 08:03

thanks.i am welcome

Good to see ignored posts here, all I see is 5x ignore waffel rage. Its funny when clovis always joins forums to ruin them or goes completely off-topic but cries here if someone is actually saying something on-topic but he doesnt like it.
Good to see how the supporters of AW really are! ignorant and make no sense xaxa. Should call them Suckers and not Supporters, seems like Suckers fits fine for their job.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Cargando...
Cargando...
11.06.2019 - 10:22
Escrito por Khal.eesi, 15.12.2014 at 08:03

thanks.i am welcome

Thanks I am welcome

XAXAXAXXAXAXAXA
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Cargando...
Cargando...
11.06.2019 - 13:14
Escrito por Waffel, 11.06.2019 at 10:22

---

Nice 6 year necro.
I think that's a record D
Cargando...
Cargando...
11.06.2019 - 13:23
Escrito por Wheelo, 11.06.2019 at 13:14

Escrito por Waffel, 11.06.2019 at 10:22

---

Nice 6 year necro.
I think that's a record D

Thanks, I am welcome
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Cargando...
Cargando...
12.06.2019 - 11:15
Escrito por Waffel, 11.06.2019 at 13:23

Thanks, I am welcome

Stop the spam, or else I'll stop loving your sweetnes.

PS: no, you're not welcome someone pls delete all this spam, including mine! And pin this too!
----
We're all people.

Cargando...
Cargando...
12.06.2019 - 12:37
Escrito por RaulPB, 12.06.2019 at 11:15

Thanks, I am welcome

PS: no, you're not welcome someone pls delete all this spam, including mine! And pin this too!

B-b-but sweety, this is history!1!1!, without this we would've forgot about 'Thanks, I am welcome' xaxa. The off-topic shit can go, I agree, I was obnoxious back then, still am tho.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Cargando...
Cargando...
14.06.2019 - 10:14
Escrito por Waffel, 12.06.2019 at 12:37

Escrito por RaulPB, 12.06.2019 at 11:15

Thanks, I am welcome

B-b-but sweety, this is history!1!1!, without this we would've forgot about 'Thanks, I am welcome' xaxa. The off-topic shit can go, I agree, I was obnoxious back then, still am tho.

Oh if we're taking out the trash now, I'll be looking forward to you deleting your account.
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz