Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 9   Visitado por: 159 users
20.08.2011 - 19:35
Hi, I was wondering what people though of Turn Blocking, I think its a good method to get what you want done, but of course its not 100% guaranteed to work ever time.I'm not implying I do this every time I play or I implement a turn block every move I make each turn, I just do this to slow down a stack or a large amount of units heading to my capital, In those world games.This was just a thought i had flying around and I just wanted to know what ever one else thinks about it. Please no hate if you think me doing turn blocks is wrong, I just wanted to share my impute on it.
Thanks...

~Meehow : )
Cargando...
Cargando...
21.08.2011 - 12:25
Well, it's part of the game and if you don't like being turnblocked u need to wall up!
Cargando...
Cargando...
21.08.2011 - 12:52
Escrito por MajorKill, 21.08.2011 at 12:25

Well, it's part of the game and if you don't like being turnblocked u need to wall up!

Very true, I dont know about you but i wall a city and try to take it all in the same turn, works very well for me : )
Cargando...
Cargando...
21.08.2011 - 13:38
Yes, if I have the time and the troops to do that I do...:)
Cargando...
Cargando...
23.08.2011 - 13:42
Actually walling up doesn't do anything in regards to the what this thread is about. Walling up is no different then any other action, the enemy can get the first move and bypass your wall entirely and take your capital. I've had this happen to me many times. There is literally no defense against a first turn capital rush or turn blocking since if the game decides to give them the first move, you lose. It kind of removes any sort of strategy from the game since at that point it's pure luck. Tis why I avoid small maps like europe and capture the capital game modes, too easy to exploit things like this.
Cargando...
Cargando...
23.08.2011 - 13:46
The luck factor can be totally drawn from the match after the first week has passed.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Cargando...
Cargando...
24.08.2011 - 05:30
Escrito por Colt556, 23.08.2011 at 13:42

Actually walling up doesn't do anything in regards to the what this thread is about. Walling up is no different then any other action, the enemy can get the first move and bypass your wall entirely and take your capital. I've had this happen to me many times. There is literally no defense against a first turn capital rush or turn blocking since if the game decides to give them the first move, you lose. It kind of removes any sort of strategy from the game since at that point it's pure luck. Tis why I avoid small maps like europe and capture the capital game modes, too easy to exploit things like this.

Except you can and should always make the wall from another place. Watch me play, one day, or some other high-rank, and you'll see that we're about to mitigate the effects of turn-blocking.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Cargando...
Cargando...
23.04.2012 - 00:40
My 4 turns are blocked and i lost a game and tons of sp. i wont play this game anymore. what a luck is that?? i couldnt move 60 bombers 4 turns, i moved them first but 4 times being blocked. and whats more hurtin is that my enemy turnblocked another units of mine as well 4 times!!!
lucks must be changed, if first turnblock has %50 chance second block should be %0!
game creators call this game realistic, so 60 planes stop moving bcz of just 1? and other 20 bombers were also turn blocked as second, really cant understand
even if its being blocked at least let half of them be blocked
anyway i wont play it again
Cargando...
Cargando...
23.04.2012 - 01:33
Escrito por Baybars, 23.04.2012 at 00:40

My 4 turns are blocked and i lost a game and tons of sp. i wont play this game anymore. what a luck is that?? i couldnt move 60 bombers 4 turns, i moved them first but 4 times being blocked. and whats more hurtin is that my enemy turnblocked another units of mine as well 4 times!!!
lucks must be changed, if first turnblock has %50 chance second block should be %0!
game creators call this game realistic, so 60 planes stop moving bcz of just 1? and other 20 bombers were also turn blocked as second, really cant understand
even if its being blocked at least let half of them be blocked
anyway i wont play it again

yes, that was a fun game indeed
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz