Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 8   Visitado por: 32 users
11.05.2015 - 13:59
Hi, here I will offer the solution to our problems.

FIXING THE ELO DUELING SYSTEM:

1.) A player can duel another player up to 3 times per 24 hours.

2.) No private duels (although an option should be added to mute all spectators

Reasons: People can farm easily when they can duel each other with no limit. Three games provides a best 2 out of 3. Private duels are where farmings happen.

FIXING CW SYSTEM

1.) We keep elo system but we move the games to regular lobby. This will not be the true indicator of best clan

2.) We implement a bracket system. Best of three moves a clan up to next bracket.

3.) We double the seasons so we can play 8 tourny clan brackets a year.
Cargando...
Cargando...
11.05.2015 - 14:08
Escrito por Permamuted, 11.05.2015 at 13:24

To any mods reading this, get involved, the rules can be clearly interpreted to act on this since the only purpose of these duels was to gain elo. However the rules arent specific enough to justify going further. My suggestion would be to cut el and soldier of the gained elo, hit them both with warnings and update the community rules on elo farming and moderate those competing for seasonal trophies. This little issue really shouldnt require much discussion. We all can see what needs to be done. Either that or take goblins suggestion and delete the seasonal elo system altogether.
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
11.05.2015 - 14:14
Soldier001
Cuenta eliminada
Escrito por Permamuted, 11.05.2015 at 14:08

To any mods reading this, get involved, the rules can be clearly interpreted to act on this since the only purpose of these duels was to gain elo. However the rules arent specific enough to justify going further. My suggestion would be to cut el and soldier of the gained elo, hit them both with warnings and update the community rules on elo farming and moderate those competing for seasonal trophies. This little issue really shouldnt require much discussion. We all can see what needs to be done. Either that or take goblins suggestion and delete the seasonal elo system altogether.

just no, 1st trophy should get best player, do you think that you are best player ? yes ? than duel me/el, and steal our elo
Cargando...
Cargando...
11.05.2015 - 14:18
Escrito por Guest, 11.05.2015 at 14:14

just no, 1st trophy should get best player, do you think that you are best player ? yes ? than duel me/el, and steal our elo

What in the fuck are you fucking smoking, you stupid inbred retard? You farmed your fucking elo within minutes. Same with El, we saw the fucking proof and you are still trying to fucking pretend you did it with your magical skill. The only skill you have is being a complete and utter noob.
----

TJM !!!
Cargando...
Cargando...
11.05.2015 - 14:19
Escrito por Skittzophrenic, 11.05.2015 at 14:18

What in the fuck are you fucking smoking, you stupid inbred retard? You farmed your fucking elo within minutes. Same with El, we saw the fucking proof and you are still trying to fucking pretend you did it with your magical skill. The only skill you have is being a complete and utter noob.

> comparing our duel lists to any of the guys here
Cargando...
Cargando...
11.05.2015 - 14:21
Escrito por Usernames, 11.05.2015 at 14:20

Wonder what mods will give you the trophy anyway el crey

any reason why not to? i killed good players in fair battles, if you doubt this then good for you, my duel list speaks for itself, this is the same in soldier's case.
Cargando...
Cargando...
11.05.2015 - 14:23
Soldier001
Cuenta eliminada
Escrito por Skittzophrenic, 11.05.2015 at 14:18

lol don't speak if you don't know anything i had my 1st place kept for 2 months than i betted with clovis 10 games, and everyone started to cry, keep crying i always had my 1st place doesn't matter if you like it or not it's a FACT
Cargando...
Cargando...
11.05.2015 - 14:27
 Acquiesce (Mod)
Judging from the OP this thread is about larger solutions so can we please not turn this into another debate about one or two particular players?
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz