Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 25   Visitado por: 411 users
12.05.2012 - 22:55
What is the best strategy to use to counter blitzkreig? I've been wondering, I was kinda think SM but I'm not totally sure.
Cargando...
Cargando...
13.05.2012 - 00:05
It really depends on what your favorite units/most used strategies are. After all, you need experience as well as the good stats to beat somebody. As for me, MOS works best. I let the Blitz opponent invade my land a little, but then I send out a mass invasion behind enemy lines. It's a bit expensive, but it'll cost the opponent a lot more money to recover, if he/she can recover at all. I've started using Blitz myself, and I'm experimenting with what I can do with it.
----
"There was Eru, the One, who in Arda is called Ilúvatar and he made first the Ainur, the Holy Ones, that were the offspring of his thought, and they were with him before aught else was made."

-The Silmarillion
Cargando...
Cargando...
13.05.2012 - 10:27
I'd say MoS just because I use it all the time. Like what Shattered said, let their main units get up front a little, not too close though, then strike their important countries with marines.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Cargando...
Cargando...
13.05.2012 - 11:50
Naval commander
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
13.05.2012 - 15:21
Blitzkrieg is the worst strategy anything can counter it. except maybe tank general but i think even that can beat it.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Cargando...
Cargando...
15.05.2012 - 16:46
AlexMeza
Cuenta eliminada
Escrito por tophat, 13.05.2012 at 15:21

Blitzkrieg is the worst strategy anything can counter it. except maybe tank general but i think even that can beat it.

I agree.
Cargando...
Cargando...
15.05.2012 - 16:55
I once used Blitz. Tank spammed like a boss and won a world game. Although I never defended. Just attacked. So I guess the best way to kill a Blitz player is by doing the same and more. AKA defending and mass counter attacks.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Cargando...
Cargando...
15.05.2012 - 17:19
Hmmm seems like I need to practice with SM more. If Blitzkreig is that bad
Cargando...
Cargando...
15.05.2012 - 20:59
Escrito por Tupac Shakur, 15.05.2012 at 17:19

Its not that bad if you know how to use it well lol.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Cargando...
Cargando...
15.05.2012 - 21:49
Escrito por Deray YG, 15.05.2012 at 20:59

Escrito por Tupac Shakur, 15.05.2012 at 17:19

Its not that bad if you know how to use it well lol.

I'm not bad, but nowhere near a SM player like Barrymore. Also the inexperience I have with SM.
Cargando...
Cargando...
15.05.2012 - 23:56
Escrito por Tupac Shakur, 15.05.2012 at 21:49

I'm not bad, but nowhere near a SM player like Barrymore. Also the inexperience I have with SM.

Barry is meh tier with SM (still murks my SM though.) He uses outdated expansion I'd suggest ether Lynchski or Pera for some good tips.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Cargando...
Cargando...
16.05.2012 - 14:31
Thanks for advice^
Cargando...
Cargando...
02.06.2012 - 13:01
Lol stomach..true though
Cargando...
Cargando...
02.06.2012 - 17:04
Fight Blitzkrieg...with Blitzkrieg.
Or do what the soviets did and beat the blitzkrieger,causing a Stalingrad-esque effect and effectively causing a turning point.(what I mean is,add plenty of infantry to the cities he/she are possibly going to attack next,the combined defense may be enough to cause the blitzer to lose the battle,giving you time to do a "Russian Counter-attack".Or you can wall the blitzer's next target and effectively trap their driving force,allowing for swift liberation next turn).
----
Magnets,how do they work?
Cargando...
Cargando...
03.06.2012 - 21:37
The thing with blitz is that if it is on the defence, it has lost, no doubt. so wall your cities, and predict where he will strike, and then if he breaks your wall, try and rewall them so he is trapped, and bring troops to support, etc.

it is all about counter attack.
Cargando...
Cargando...
07.06.2012 - 21:28
Hmmm
Cargando...
Cargando...
10.08.2012 - 13:23
What you do is basically what winter said:

When they're moving for a semi-strong target that you know they won't just skip, don't pour all your defenses into it. Defend the areas around it and make sure you hold / reinforce them so you've got nearby unit count. Then rewall but don't reinf the city they'll be putting most of their offensive units in.

While their units are trapped inside, send in yours to catch them on the defense, they absolutely cannot defend properly and will, at the least, lose a higher ratio of units.

Once you've knocked out this army, you can easily go on the offensive and blitz will fall quickly. As far as capability in pvp goes, blitz is the absolute worst strategy (unless you're playing NC as a landlocked player) because if you ever start attacking them they can't do a thing.
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
Cargando...
Cargando...
10.08.2012 - 15:30
Just play like a PD player, and you'll beat them.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Cargando...
Cargando...
11.08.2012 - 11:44
HatTops resurrectin' two month old threads. Blitzkrieg will fail against almost everything; you can go all out defence and not let them take the unexpected places, or just go offence and destroy their defence. If they take any city, it'll likely be walled with its pants down; a Blitz just can't hold anything, nor can it stand against a marine invasion. I wouldn't use tanks unless you're Blitz too; you can get TBed from afar, and your defence will suck.

Now I'm wondering if half the people who posted in this thread even care about what I'm saying. Original poster's been inactive for 2 months...
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
Cargando...
Cargando...
11.08.2012 - 18:42
Protip:marines
Cargando...
Cargando...
13.08.2012 - 18:03
There's problems with suggesting marines:

Marines are actually, in my opinion, an ineffective way to handle a blitz player. Since you're not always sure that they're playing blitz, it could very well lead you to lose lots of marines should your guess be wrong. Also, blitz players revolve around a range boost, making it literally the best strategy for distance recapping if your bad idea of "take their capital since it's low defense" follow through.

If you're going to use marines against blitz, do so by placing them strategically and turnblocking their attack force, not by taking their stuff.
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
Cargando...
Cargando...
13.08.2012 - 23:29
How can you make a wrong guess on a blitzkrieg user?

switzerland takes rome with 100% tanks

must be blitzkrieg...

"o no, its just IF"
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Cargando...
Cargando...
14.08.2012 - 01:44
Escrito por Dr Lecter, 13.08.2012 at 23:29

must be blitzkrieg...

"o no, its just IF"

Because sometimes users move using Air Transports and it appears to be blitz ranging, or they just can't tell if it is something that would require blitz or not to reach.

Remember, if they're playing blitz and you're gonna be in a major fight with them, you're not going to be in close quarters and therefore not able to see all of their shit. So it really can be a guessing game in many cases.
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
Cargando...
Cargando...
14.08.2012 - 10:49
Escrito por goodnames679, 14.08.2012 at 01:44

Escrito por Dr Lecter, 13.08.2012 at 23:29

must be blitzkrieg...

"o no, its just IF"

Because sometimes users move using Air Transports and it appears to be blitz ranging, or they just can't tell if it is something that would require blitz or not to reach.

Remember, if they're playing blitz and you're gonna be in a major fight with them, you're not going to be in close quarters and therefore not able to see all of their shit. So it really can be a guessing game in many cases.

I once played a game with blitz and my opponents thought I was TG
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Cargando...
Cargando...
26.08.2012 - 14:35
Ogm this thread is old as fuck
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz