Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 68   Visitado por: 203 users

Publicación original

Publicado por Alois, 07.08.2019 - 05:15
Dave would like to know from the community what's necessary to finish the Map Editor? To get the communities opinion on the subject. Your opinions mean greatly to the game's development and growth, so this is greatly appreciated not only by Dave but to AtWar as a whole!

So, what's your opinion? There are no right or wrong answers, comment below!
31.08.2019 - 13:44
- Add the option to remove (failed) maps and scenario's.
- Add an option to compare units so you don't have to scroll down the unit list and either remember all the stats or write them down in order to compare.
Cargando...
Cargando...
16.09.2019 - 13:55
Updating the glitches that I have experienced:
  • Neutral countries: when editing a scenario, if you assign a country to a player by mistake, and then assign it back to "neutral", it just doesnt work at all. The player will have that country unless you delete him and re-create it.
  • Stained background: when you delete borders, the background will be "stained" with the lines, unless you reupload the background image. I'm not sure, but this appears to happen only when you copy old maps.
  • Zoom glitch: it only affects the map on editor, when you zoom in, the map will looks like this, zoom out and it will go back to normal.
  • Search tab: The search tab on the map/scenario list doest not work everytime.
Cargando...
Cargando...
13.10.2020 - 19:01
 Dave (Administrador)
Escrito por I_Hate_You_All, 21.08.2019 at 14:08

I tried again to clone a map in HTML5 and when saving, it keeps happening the error "Websocket closed" and don't saving the maps. I tried it with no cloning borders or units and keeps happening the same. I hope soon that serious bug will fixed, we can't port old maps to html with this.

This issue is fixed, see https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=45894
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Cargando...
Cargando...
14.10.2020 - 06:36
One thing that I would find useful is an export to txt or xls files of the Countries, Cities and Units, this is because it is easier to create a list in xls even offline and then import it instead of writing everything.
After an import of the same file, it would only remain to place the cities and create the country borders
Cargando...
Cargando...
14.10.2020 - 18:02
How about being able to change the color of a country in map creator
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Cargando...
Cargando...
16.10.2020 - 12:40
It would be useful if the extra cities were colored differently, at the moment it cannot be seen easily and creates confusion
Cargando...
Cargando...
25.10.2020 - 23:44
I would really like to be able to make air units transportable by sea units if possible. I have a Guadalcanal game in the making and it would be really nice to make aircraft carriers...making a super transport or a super ship just doesn't quite work for me...
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
-Lord Aragorn, High King of Arnor and Gondor
Cargando...
Cargando...
26.10.2020 - 16:28
They don't care
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz