Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 10   Visitado por: 63 users
05.06.2020 - 02:20
For the love of god please CHANGE IT.

Play this for a couple of years and entire season becomes a fucking joke. First 2 months of the season are pointless unless you're a new clan with new members so you can build up some teamwork. And even then 2 months is way too long. For anyone else, its a pure troll period. And the worst thing is, last month when people start playing seriously, we're playing the same shit we've been playing for the past 2 months. I wanna play cws for months now, but i dont wanna grind elo every fucking season. I play war thunder, i played warframe, some grinding is acceptable but add something different ffs, spice it up.

I suggested this idea years ago
https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=38700
Expand the playoff idea, first two to semifinals, 3rd to 6th fight for the semifinal spots. Min 90 games. ANYTHING
On top of it, supporters could record and report an actual important games where everyone would be playing on their best and where games would matter, which might help promoting competitive scene.

PC rewards would be a good idea for any other game but wtf are we supposed to do with PC in this game. Promote threads, gift premiums.. and thats pretty much it. There is no customization of profiles, no w/e else people suggested. Shit even Mauzers idea of betting, no matter how silly it is and probably illegal, is a good idea. It would actually add some fun and ways to spend PC on.

And i dont care if this playoff idea is added specifically. There has been dozens of solid/good ideas suggested in forums, where most of them do not require a lot of work to be implemented. Roll a dice and pick one. This system is solid and it works 70% of the times but its plain boring and its been around since evol camped fucking 6 years ago.

Shit, even map editor got worked on after 70 years of standing on the shelf. How about a clan war system too
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2020 - 05:48
Good idea but i think it is the grind that makes aw active. if we do this i dont think anyone will take cw seriously cuz u just need 90 cw and 6th place which is not hard to get.

i like pc rewards though
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2020 - 06:10
 Dave (Administrador)
CW betting is on the way. I was hoping to do it for last season, but I didn't have time to complete the necessary coding before the end of the season. Will try to get it up and running for the current season.

With regard to any other ideas, I'll support any or all of them if the staff are on board with it. Of course if it's one that requires coding, it will take time, since I'm only one person and atWar is not the only thing I have to work on.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2020 - 06:32
Escrito por Dave, 05.06.2020 at 06:10

CW betting is on the way. I was hoping to do it for last season, but I didn't have time to complete the necessary coding before the end of the season. Will try to get it up and running for the current season.

With regard to any other ideas, I'll support any or all of them if the staff are on board with it. Of course if it's one that requires coding, it will take time, since I'm only one person and atWar is not the only thing I have to work on.

Will we be betting our SP or PC's? Or both? I would love to risk betting 1 million SP and lose and go back down to rank 7 lol
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2020 - 06:50
 Dave (Administrador)
Escrito por PleaseMe, 05.06.2020 at 06:32

Will we be betting our SP or PC's? Or both? I would love to risk betting 1 million SP and lose and go back down to rank 7 lol

PCs. Not SP, sorry
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2020 - 07:12
Escrito por Dave, 05.06.2020 at 06:50

Escrito por PleaseMe, 05.06.2020 at 06:32

PCs. Not SP, sorry

I already lost 200 of them betting on chess in the punisher
----

Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2020 - 08:59
 4nic
Dave, CW betting will ultimately lead to CW rigging.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2020 - 14:04
Escrito por 4nic, 05.06.2020 at 08:59

This is atwar not the premiership.
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.06.2020 - 16:52
Escrito por Permamuted, 05.06.2020 at 14:04

Escrito por 4nic, 05.06.2020 at 08:59

This is atwar not the premiership.

You forget AW has plenty of serbians....
----

Escrito por Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Cargando...
Cargando...
06.06.2020 - 03:38
Escrito por Waffel, 05.06.2020 at 16:52

You forget AW has plenty of serbians....

And he forget how much popular Premiership is.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz