Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 1   Visitado por: 22 users
22.10.2020 - 10:52
New Game Starting Now

Pax Romanus XVI Release.2

https://atwar-game.com/games/?link=1847157396

1. Overview:

This week's game features three (3) new units as outlined below. Here are some possible new units to be added to next week's game. Let me know what you think?

• Carthaginian War Elephants
• Egyptian Chariots
• Persian Immortals (infantry)

I also wanted to mention that I am in the process of doing a complete remake of the World at War game series which is based on the World Map. The remake will be called World at War XX and be WW2 based. The estimated time for completion of World at War XX is the first week of November. The reason I am doing the remake is to correct a known bug in the editor in which territory boundaries were not being properly copied when the game was cloned. This has made it difficult to move some types of units on certain areas of the map. I am confident that this remake will reduce or eliminate this problem and add to game playability.

I do have reservations about doing a remake now, given the fact that World Map II is under development. Having said that, World Map II will not be available until January 2021 at the earliest. Based on this timeframe, I have decided to proceed with World at War XX. Thanks to Eridans for raising this as a bug topic, to Mesopotamia for bringing it to my attention and to Dave for fixing the problem. Here is the Forum Topic if you want more details:

https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=45879

2. Game Changes:
Based on your feedback and suggestions, the following new units have been added to the order of battle. All 3 units have a limited build capability:

• Indian War Elephants
• Chinese Horse Archers
• Russian Steppe Horsemen

3. Bugs:

If you run into an error or inconsistency in the game, please send me a message specifying the error.

4. Turn One (1) Protocol:

Please do not move units outside of your home country on turn one (1). Player's who move units outside of their home country on turn one (1) will be required to either forfeit a turn or the game. Repeat violations will result in the player not being invited to future games.

5. Other Stuff:

• Players are automatically removed from the player invitation list after 21 days of atWar inactivity.
• Players with a rank of zero (0) to four (4) will no longer receive game invitations. They will, however, still be able to join games.
• If you wish to be removed from the player list, send me a request. You will be permanently removed.
• Players who are removed from the player list will not receive an invitation to future games. This is the only way to track those players who want to be invited to games versus those who don't.

Good luck to all...

Commodus, Game Admin

.cc Eridans, Mesopotamia
----
"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds..."
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz