Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 19   Visitado por: 63 users
02.02.2021 - 20:37
If we can identify as whatever we want and that makes it so, then I identify as a lesbian woman.
Cargando...
Cargando...
02.02.2021 - 21:00
 Mobster (Mod)
I identify as Schwerer Panzerspähwagen 7,5cm Sonderkraftfahrzeug 234 vier Panzerabwehrkanonenwagen

(Don't confuse me for a Schutzengrabenvernichtungsautomobile or else)
Cargando...
Cargando...
02.02.2021 - 21:18
 nutt
Imagine being shemales

also why does mobster have negative forum posts
Cargando...
Cargando...
02.02.2021 - 21:32
This sucks
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Cargando...
Cargando...
02.02.2021 - 21:41
I identify as a sky bison.
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Cargando...
Cargando...
03.02.2021 - 02:40
 Zoe
I identify as a speedboat
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
03.02.2021 - 20:59
I know this is a thread for people to randomly bash on types of people we don't like so we can all feel good about ourselves

but honestly, people can identify themselves as whatever they want
i don't know why you guys think this is so fuckin strange

i mean do you even pay attention to the crazy homeless guy who thinks hes god
no you don't

like who cares what some people identify themselves as lmao
Cargando...
Cargando...
04.02.2021 - 08:45
Don't accuse me of discrimination. I fly my rainbow flag high and proud! Come fly it with me, baby! LOL
Cargando...
Cargando...
04.02.2021 - 11:31
I identify as British. Waiting my new passport...
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
04.02.2021 - 12:12
 Dave (Administrador)
I identify as Jeff Bezos. Give me my money please...
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Cargando...
Cargando...
04.02.2021 - 12:50
Jokes aside, how does this identity thing works, for example in the military? If some soldiers identify differently than their gender, they get hormone therapy right? So what happens if they deplete all hormone supplies on the frontline, do they freak out, due to hormone deficiency? Are they then danger to their platoon and obstacle to mission objective?

In one hand, let everyone live their life, but then they cant work some jobs, so thats discrimination, then you solve this by giving more freedom, until another obstacle appear, it's a loop.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Cargando...
Cargando...
04.02.2021 - 13:28
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por Skanderbeg, 04.02.2021 at 12:50

Jokes aside, how does this identity thing works, for example in the military? If some soldiers identify differently than their gender, they get hormone therapy right? So what happens if they deplete all hormone supplies on the frontline, do they freak out, due to hormone deficiency? Are they then danger to their platoon and obstacle to mission objective?

In one hand, let everyone live their life, but then they cant work some jobs, so thats discrimination, then you solve this by giving more freedom, until another obstacle appear, it's a loop.

Well typically, people don't spontaneously switch genders like you seem to imagine they do. When you apply to the army, you tell them you are transgender and then they treat you accordingly. You don't have soldiers on the front line all of a sudden deciding their a female now and they get transported to a magical care facility.

You still seem to believe that gender/sexuality is something the individual can decide. It is absolutely not. They are things you are born with. And yes, people are smart enough to realize when someone is trying to take advantage of the system by claiming they identify as female or whatever.

The fact of the matter is, if someone wants to fight for their country. Why would you discriminate against them based off their gender and sexuality? That is just absurd. It's reminiscent of when blacks were not allowed to serve officially in the army in the early days of the USA.
Cargando...
Cargando...
04.02.2021 - 14:20
Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 04.02.2021 at 13:28

Well typically, people don't spontaneously switch genders like you seem to imagine they do. When you apply to the army, you tell them you are transgender and then they treat you accordingly. You don't have soldiers on the front line all of a sudden deciding their a female now and they get transported to a magical care facility.

You still seem to believe that gender/sexuality is something the individual can decide. It is absolutely not. They are things you are born with. And yes, people are smart enough to realize when someone is trying to take advantage of the system by claiming they identify as female or whatever.

The fact of the matter is, if someone wants to fight for their country. Why would you discriminate against them based off their gender and sexuality? That is just absurd. It's reminiscent of when blacks were not allowed to serve officially in the army in the early days of the USA.

So you say they have no freedom to decide?

I can find you a video of blonde canadian visiting her GP and getting new documention that she is a male just because she says so. [gGpZSefYvwM]

But if they recieve hormone therapy in the military, they can't fight, so how is it absurd to not let them fight?

What about athletes, you ok with males identifying as women beating females in 90% of competitions?
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Cargando...
Cargando...
04.02.2021 - 14:48
Escrito por Skanderbeg, 04.02.2021 at 14:20

I can find you a video of blonde canadian visiting her GP and getting new documention that she is a male just because she says so.

But if they recieve hormone therapy in the military, they can't fight, so how is it absurd to not let them fight?

What about athletes, you ok with males identifying as women beating females in 90% of competitions?

imagine usa "female" team in olympic games
They running with 3 legs
Xaxaxaxax
All this people were beated by russian and chinese alpha males now they became female and join female team .Funny west soyboys they try to abuse democratic system again

Imagine they get beated again from our female athletes
they will accuse us falsely on using steroids

----
Cargando...
Cargando...
04.02.2021 - 15:06
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por Skanderbeg, 04.02.2021 at 14:20

I can find you a video of blonde canadian visiting her GP and getting new documention that she is a male just because she says so. [gGpZSefYvwM]

1. Sexuality and gender is something you're born with. That is the scientific consensus on it.

2. You cannot be in the military while getting any kind of therapy. They kick you out for the smallest thing

3. Yes there's problems with it. But there will always be problem with everything. Doesn't mean we abandon everything just because you can name a few problems. Problems get fixed or patched eventually.
Cargando...
Cargando...
04.02.2021 - 20:47
Escrito por vampire master V, 03.02.2021 at 20:59

I know this is a thread for people to randomly bash on types of people we don't like so we can all feel good about ourselves

no you don't

Yeah, it is strange when a homeless dude thinks he's god. and it's strange when a man identifies as a women to compete in a women's sports team.

whats your point?
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Cargando...
Cargando...
04.02.2021 - 20:49
Escrito por Fatcheek, 04.02.2021 at 20:47

Escrito por vampire master V, 03.02.2021 at 20:59

no you don't

Yeah, it is strange when a homeless dude thinks he's god. and it's strange when people identify as whatever they want

whats your point?

my point is that you guys are beating a dead horse
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.02.2021 - 02:35
Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 04.02.2021 at 15:06

1. Sexuality and gender is something you're born with. That is the scientific consensus on it.

2. You cannot be in the military while getting any kind of therapy. They kick you out for the smallest thing

3. Yes there's problems with it. But there will always be problem with everything. Doesn't mean we abandon everything just because you can name a few problems. Problems get fixed or patched eventually.

1. Correct, gender is something you are born with; you either have male repro organ or female, so you should be comfortable with it - it's something you are born with, it is not attached on you later in life.
How can they trans people feel different about something that is natural? Illness is not natural, disease, sickness, but repro organ is something that is developing on you all the way back while you're in the mother's womb - and when you get out of there, with your organ attached to you, doctors observe your body and say 'healthy baby', they wouldn't say that if they think your repro organ or something else is a deformity.
So if trans people don't like it, it means it's mental problem, not physical, or doctors would point it out on birth.

2. For what i understood; US military is paying hormone therapy to its soldiers [https://www.tgvoicetherapy.com/u-s-army-approves-hormone-therapy-for-one-of-their-own/]. There are 15,000 trans people in the US military.
For the last 150 years, militaries pick physically and mentally healthy males for service, therefore if you undergo hormone therapy, i think that is categorized under 'medical treatment' and so makes you unable to work on your post in the miitary. The very point of a standing army is to have ready troops, not potentially ready, hence the high wages and physical readiness.

3. Problems with everything? What kind of world do you live in? You probably have 10 times higher salary than me and you claim to the in the West, i live East and have only problem with economy and corruption, are you telling me developed west currently have more problems than undeveloped east? Or are you saying that you create imaginative problems in your past time?
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
05.02.2021 - 02:56
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por Skanderbeg, 05.02.2021 at 02:35

Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 04.02.2021 at 15:06

1. Correct, gender is something you are born with; you either have male repro organ or female, so you should be comfortable with it - it's something you are born with, it is not attached on you later in life.
How can they trans people feel different about something that is natural? Illness is not natural, disease, sickness, but repro organ is something that is developing on you all the way back while you're in the mother's womb - and when you get out of there, with your organ attached to you, doctors observe your body and say 'healthy baby', they wouldn't say that if they think your repro organ or something else is a deformity.
So if trans people don't like it, it means it's mental problem, not physical, or doctors would point it out on birth.

2. For what i understood; US military is paying hormone therapy to its soldiers [https://www.tgvoicetherapy.com/u-s-army-approves-hormone-therapy-for-one-of-their-own/]. There are 15,000 trans people in the US military.
For the last 150 years, militaries pick physically and mentally healthy males for service, therefore if you undergo hormone therapy, i think that is categorized under 'medical treatment' and so makes you unable to work on your post in the miitary. The very point of a standing army is to have ready troops, not potentially ready, hence the high wages and physical readiness.

3. Problems with everything? What kind of world do you live in? You probably have 10 times higher salary than me and you claim to the in the West, i live East and have only problem with economy and corruption, are you telling me developed west currently have more problems than undeveloped east? Or are you saying that you create imaginative problems in your past time?

Nobody has ever said that being gay/trans is the norm. The problem starts when you start discriminating against gay/trans people. There is nothing about being gay that stops you from living normal lives with everybody else. It's also no longer the dark age, where everybody needs has to be super physically fit and be able to live in the wild. Not everybody has to do hard labor to survive in society anymore.

2. I couldn't find too many sources on this. Regardless, the US military should 100% provide therapy and support to people in the army and to veterans who already served. Once again, there's no proof that gay/trans people are worse soldiers than anybody else.

3. My life is actually pretty normal. I don't suffer from all these problems you keep claiming about the west. I have zero problems with gay/trans people and they have zero impact on my life. I fail to understand your hate towards gay/trans people.
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz