Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 15:57
500 iq move by same, it's legit the best move I've ever seen
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 15:58
Same thing happened with Same against Gust 2 days ago. Gust walled Same's capital, rushed it, but Same spawned his stack in his capital next turn.
Gust claimed he abuses wall, but they call it interception, idk, there are threads about it somewhere in forum.
----

Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 16:03
Y always some "bugs and game interceptions" with same.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 16:07
INTERCEPT!
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 16:26
How is this not bannable? It's a clear screenshot of 1 turn without a gen inside a capitol while walled and the next turn it has magically appeared inside the city. Am I missing something? I have never seen an interception happen in this way. I've only seen rare occurrences when a sea transport makes its way into madrid or rome or berlin on accident.

But this is clearly intentional. Bottom line is that units have made it's way passed a secured wall. Which means it is a form of bug abuse.
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 16:27
Escrito por PleaseMe, 19.04.2021 at 16:26

How is this not bannable? It's a clear screenshot of 1 turn without a gen inside a capitol while walled and the next turn it has magically appeared inside the city. Am I missing something? I have never seen an interception happen in this way. I've only seen rare occurrences when a sea transport makes its way into madrid or rome or berlin on accident.

But this is clearly intentional.

yes it's intentional that's why it's 500 iq move but this is 100% legal
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 16:32
 Leo
This kind of mechanic is like ESL... do you really wanna play like this?
----

Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 16:58
When jugers and me ( players who arent angels ) complain about fair play and that things went out of control... Situation here must be really bad.
----

Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 17:06
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por Leo, 19.04.2021 at 16:32

It's a part of the game as anything else. People learn to avoid turnblocks and avoid getting walled in. People need to learn to avoid getting intercepted.
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 17:09
Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 19.04.2021 at 17:06

People need to learn to avoid

Some players.
----

Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 17:10
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por Mauzer Panteri, 19.04.2021 at 17:09

People need to learn to avoid

Some players.

It's a game mechanic, deal with it.
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 17:44
I would like to ask the game owner:

Do you want the units to be able to follow some units even when they go in a walled city that they wouldn't be able to go normally?

If yes, it's a "mechanic", if no then it's just a bug that will get fixed when it's time comes. Just because something exists in the game we shouldn't name it " games mechanic".
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 18:26
I will talk with big boss tomorrow. If he accept my suggestion, any kind of dirty moves in cws going to become history.
----

Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 18:32
Interception.. its literally a game mechanic. If you don't want it, fix it
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 18:58
If someone think I merged gen stack with like 2 units which were close to Ankara. That person is so "smart".

Of course I first moved my most important group, gen stack from Athens, strigh into my cap. Avoiding to put them into random cities and mix with another units. Later I sent other units. And in some of my lastes moves, these two famous units.

Why when I attack Lviv I don't take walled London, next turn. Game mechanic are broken and need to be fixed, who using and abusing bugs, deserve some kind of punishment.

If someone knew how to make tb chances 100% if in normal state they are like 20% that's abuse. I also doesn't want that anyone jumping on my walled cities.

Person who got baned for doing that, making jokes about that here.

It's much better when some players menage to win on fair and clear way.
We had that case with cold case in our last cw. Total opposition then in cw before, when dirty moves happened.

CC had situation where he could def multiple countries or make big risky rush.
I had situation to decide should i attack or def. First I wanted to att but changed my mind. Looked at my teammates and decided to play more careful. I did mistake.
Oxis as Ukraine had his own dilemma. Will CC full strike or he's going to def some of his lands... Maybe 30 pd units can hold 50 units imp rush, maybe he wont attack at all, maybe I need to add another 30 units and etc. We did wrong choices, CC picked best one he had. He won, on fair way and nothing except to say "gg" didn't left for us.

Cw vs brutal is sad story for us, for some it's full of happiness. He had 100 units, our player 400, when cw ended. He won on sp or on rewall. He could've won even without rw. We would say gg again if he played with respect. Now we calm he won thanks to walls abusing.

Players which are decent in reading where's ur opponent going to strike and enough range skilled, doesn't need xbug on the line. So he tell them how to win using broken mechanics.
----

Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 19:00
Escrito por JUGERS2, 19.04.2021 at 17:44

Just because something exists in the game we shouldn't name it " games mechanic".

'Game mechanic' syntagm became a numbing paravane to 'justify' and defend all unlogical and dirty ways of gaining certain advantage or extra-possibility, especially such illogical ones. If wall is made, then there shouldn't exist a way to hop into walled city, as walls exist in this game exactly to prevent it. No matter if it's called bug abusing of wall gap or it's called game mechanic to intercept and hop into with whole stack. It's an utter contradictory.

It's a part of the game as anything else. People learn to avoid turnblocks and avoid getting walled in. People need to learn to avoid getting intercepted.

So, in another words, rewall is also part of the game as anything else. People learn to avoid turnblocks and getting walled in, they need to learn to avoid getting rewalled by putting one more unit near the targeted city. Sounds just bad as it is.
I wouldn't rely on such argument as with that one we could justify, banalize and keep accepting every single existing and possible thing in-game, even if it is contradict to the common sense, which is, imo, very bad. If it exists, doesn't mean it is automatically good thing to exploit it.

All in all - exploiting this thing should be either removed by Dave, either punishable.
----

Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 19:05
 Leo

Escrito por Leo, 19.04.2021 at 16:32

Doesn't mean we should keep it. We can all agree mechanics like these go against the spirit of the game. What's the point in walling anymore if you can bypass that like this? For me a successful triangle wall on any given city is basically a constant that shouldn't be bypassed using any mechanic.
----

Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 19:12
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
It's super simple to avoid intercept and all scenario players know how to do it. Every scenario players know to ALWAYS leave 1 units behind if you want to avoid being intercepted. This is an accepted part of the game in the scenario community. Stop being so "competitive" centric and be more open minded
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 19:19
Escrito por PleaseMe, 19.04.2021 at 16:26

But this is clearly intentional. Bottom line is that units have made it's way passed a secured wall. Which means it is a form of bug abuse.

if mauza attack ankara with wall unit or some unit that was in range or something, and same attack that with gen and certain conditions, it is possible for the gen to get sucked inside the cap
but mauzer ss dont show what he attacked ankara with so we dont know if it was intercept or wall bypass
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 19:28
1. get walled

2. latemove wall

3. get suck
Cargando...
Cargando...
19.04.2021 - 22:12
I would need to see the full turns but my assumption is he attacked your walled units with his general thinking you would send those units into Ankara which it then followed and defended the city itself(correct me if this not what happened). Sascha grilled this into my brain as failed a recap of my capital in world game because I sent the walled units in and the enemy general stack followed. But do bare in mind Same doesn't exactly have a great reputation of playing fair currently.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Cargando...
Cargando...
20.04.2021 - 02:06
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Escrito por Croat, 19.04.2021 at 19:00

Escrito por JUGERS2, 19.04.2021 at 17:44

Just because something exists in the game we shouldn't name it " games mechanic".

'Game mechanic' syntagm became a numbing paravane to 'justify' and defend all unlogical and dirty ways of gaining certain advantage or extra-possibility, especially such illogical ones. If wall is made, then there shouldn't exist a way to hop into walled city, as walls exist in this game exactly to prevent it. No matter if it's called bug abusing of wall gap or it's called game mechanic to intercept and hop into with whole stack. It's an utter contradictory.

So, in another words, rewall is also part of the game as anything else. People learn to avoid turnblocks and getting walled in, they need to learn to avoid getting rewalled by putting one more unit near the targeted city. Sounds just bad as it is.
I wouldn't rely on such argument as with that one we could justify, banalize and keep accepting every single existing and possible thing in-game, even if it is contradict to the common sense, which is, imo, very bad. If it exists, doesn't mean it is automatically good thing to exploit it.

All in all - exploiting this thing should be either removed by Dave, either punishable.

There's zero exploit here, it was programmed into the game as a feature to allow your units to follow enemy units and intercept if your turnblock failed. Ivan/Amok took the time to program it in and there are players out there who took the time to learn how to do it and learn how to avoid it.

In the scenario community, players know to move their stack by leaving 1 unit behind to avoid getting intercepted. This is a common tactic in scenarios. This is one thing that scenario players do better than competitive players. It's about time people learn about how intercepts work and how to avoid it. Because it is INCREDIBLY simple and easy to avoid. I've even made a guide about it which also includes how to avoid getting intercepted.

Sorry croat but you're being a little too zealous here. This is a game mechanic just like tbs.

As an example, there is another mechanic that not a lot of people understand called autowalling. It's where if you wfed a wall, but then next turn you move the wf, even if you put a dozen new wfs,the wall still forms. This has been accepted as a game mechanic for a long time now as well. This is because it's reproducible, people understood how it's done, and it's easily countered if you understand it by attacking the wall units. This is no different than intercepts. Intercepts can be reproduced consistently, people (few) understand how it's done, and it is easily countered by just leaving units behind when moving stacks and moving the wall by the walled city somewhere else.
Cargando...
Cargando...
20.04.2021 - 02:25
Escrito por Augustus Caesar, 19.04.2021 at 22:12

As i remember Ankara still were walled. Someone need to confirm this im not sure.
----

Cargando...
Cargando...
20.04.2021 - 02:31
Escrito por Mauzer Panteri, 20.04.2021 at 02:25

As i remember Ankara still were walled. Someone need to confirm this im not sure.

Yeah it was still walled
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
20.04.2021 - 02:33

I would need to see the full turns but my assumption is he attacked your walled units with his general thinking you would send those units into Ankara which it then followed and defended the city itself(correct me if this not what happened). Sascha grilled this into my brain as failed a recap of my capital in world game because I sent the walled units in and the enemy general stack followed. But do bare in mind Same doesn't exactly have a great reputation of playing fair currently.

He didn't attack the wall with his gen, he latemoved the 2 units near Ankara with 7 and gen (the 10 units battle) and mauz sent the 2 units in ankara, same's units followed mauz's one in Ankara.

That's litteraly the same thing as attacking a wall to get your units inside the cap if he sent the wall in.

I've never thought of doing that and its really really hard to do it ingame.
You need to know he's sending his units inside, imagine he used the units to defend Istanbul same was fucked. And you need to have enough range to follow your oppenents units, good thing same was blitz.
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
20.04.2021 - 03:14
Escrito por Froyer, 19.04.2021 at 15:57

How confidently you saying 500 iq move when your clan mate told your dirty story, people should avoid you at max level and your words, wonder why you don't get ban clearly Sid, WD, Sascha are your friends and encourage you to play dirty, or your friend using " team viewer " like applications that let other person control your pc you should be ashamed of yourself and your fellow friends.
1: Cheater
2: Hacker

we need Brainawl back or give his position to some trustworthy. @Dave

Second in this matter : Game mechanics needs to be overview again via polling system wether they should be allowed or not by community + staff (majority) , what has happened can not come back move on and look for the solutions.
Cargando...
Cargando...
20.04.2021 - 03:19
Escrito por Ivan., 20.04.2021 at 03:14

Escrito por Froyer, 19.04.2021 at 15:57

How confidently you saying 500 iq move when your clan mate told your dirty story, people should avoid you at max level and your words, wonder why you don't get ban clearly Sid, WD, Sascha are your friends and encourage you to play dirty, or your friend using " team viewer " like applications that let other person control your pc you should be ashamed of yourself and your fellow friends.
1: Cheater
2: Hacker

we need Brainawl back or give his position to some trustworthy. @Dave

Second in this matter : Game mechanics needs to be overview again via polling system wether they should be allowed or not by community + staff (majority) , what has happened can not come back move on and look for the solutions.

Ivan are you OK? Did you take your pill today?
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
20.04.2021 - 03:54
Escrito por Ivan., 20.04.2021 at 03:14

Don't derail the original topic
----

Cargando...
Cargando...
20.04.2021 - 04:29
Escrito por Witch-Doctor, 20.04.2021 at 02:06

Ivan/Amok took the time to program it in and there are players out there who took the time to learn how to do it and learn how to avoid it.

If Ivan and Amok 'took the time to program it in', then it's definitely a bug or glitch, not the game mechanic
----

Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz