Hazte Premium para esconder la publicidad
Publicaciones: 14   Visitado por: 86 users
27.05.2013 - 18:41
 Utah
The goddang colour bug is more rampant then ever in scenarios! I've had games with 4 people having the bug. When will the devs fix...
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Cargando...
Cargando...
28.05.2013 - 01:10
Well they will but if The colour bug disturbes you try refershing your tab, or reopen the install version if you using it, that will fix it. It works for me so I think it will work for you to
thank you
Cheers!
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Cargando...
Cargando...
28.05.2013 - 02:38
 Amok (Administrador)
If you could post the clear steps to reproduce it, that would make the process much quicker.
Cargando...
Cargando...
28.05.2013 - 03:24
Escrito por Amok, 28.05.2013 at 02:38

If you could post the clear steps to reproduce it, that would make the process much quicker.

It always happens when you are acquiring countries when not your turn.
This can occur at start of picking, or when a lower rank suddenly joins which passes the selection on to them.
Cargando...
Cargando...
28.05.2013 - 04:23
 Amok (Administrador)
Escrito por ezzatam, 28.05.2013 at 03:24

Escrito por Amok, 28.05.2013 at 02:38

It always happens when you are acquiring countries when not your turn.
This can occur at start of picking, or when a lower rank suddenly joins which passes the selection on to them.

Tried lots of different variations, seems to work all the time. Could you explain that in more detail? For example, what do you mean by 'acquiring countries when not your turn'? I've no luck so far.
Cargando...
Cargando...
28.05.2013 - 04:29
Escrito por Amok, 28.05.2013 at 04:23

Tried lots of different variations, seems to work all the time. Could you explain that in more detail? For example, what do you mean by 'acquiring countries when not your turn'? I've no luck so far.

Well, in the picking system, only 1 person is supposed to be choosing countries at any one time. However, there is a bug where if somebody else is already choosing, you clicking on a country still gives the "acquire" button. This causes the colour glitch for you.

The other case is that whilst you are choosing, a lower rank (than you) joins. The system gives priority to lower ranks and gives the seconds of your picking time to the lower rank. When the lower rank picks, he will get colour glitch.

I think the problem is that the system doesn't recognise two picks of countries by 2 different people at any 30 second interval.
Cargando...
Cargando...
28.05.2013 - 06:41
 Amok (Administrador)
Escrito por ezzatam, 28.05.2013 at 04:29

Well, in the picking system, only 1 person is supposed to be choosing countries at any one time. However, there is a bug where if somebody else is already choosing, you clicking on a country still gives the "acquire" button. This causes the colour glitch for you.

The other case is that whilst you are choosing, a lower rank (than you) joins. The system gives priority to lower ranks and gives the seconds of your picking time to the lower rank. When the lower rank picks, he will get colour glitch.

I think the problem is that the system doesn't recognise two picks of countries by 2 different people at any 30 second interval.

Ok, even though I still can't reproduce it, I managed to find one place that could've been causing it. Just to be clear, this bug only happens in scenarios? The only country that doesn't have a color when the game starts is yours? This only happens when you select the country when it's not your turn?
Cargando...
Cargando...
28.05.2013 - 06:45
Escrito por Amok, 28.05.2013 at 06:41

Ok, even though I still can't reproduce it, I managed to find one place that could've been causing it. Just to be clear, this bug only happens in scenarios? The only country that doesn't have a colour when the game starts is yours? This only happens when you select the country when it's not your turn?

Not only in scenarios, but most frequent in scenarios because of more players in game. And I am pretty sure it only happens when you select the country when it's not your turn. You can have more than 1 colour glitched country in a game
Cargando...
Cargando...
28.05.2013 - 07:15
I've only seen it happen in scenarios, I think it probably has something to do with how they have pre-selected colors
----
Escrito por Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Escrito por tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Cargando...
Cargando...
28.05.2013 - 07:19
Escrito por ezzatam, 28.05.2013 at 06:45

Escrito por Amok, 28.05.2013 at 06:41

Ok, even though I still can't reproduce it, I managed to find one place that could've been causing it. Just to be clear, this bug only happens in scenarios? The only country that doesn't have a colour when the game starts is yours? This only happens when you select the country when it's not your turn?

Not only in scenarios, but most frequent in scenarios because of more players in game. And I am pretty sure it only happens when you select the country when it's not your turn. You can have more than 1 colour glitched country in a game

Its mainly caused by lag, if the guy has a crappy connection.
If i am multi tasking my internet for example (ps3 on, laptop in netflix, ipad dowloading music, my computer in youtube, downloading a game, and playing afterwind) i get thecolor glitch more often.
Cargando...
Cargando...
28.05.2013 - 07:49
3 Letters LAG.

Happen when I lag a lot.
Cargando...
Cargando...
28.05.2013 - 19:17
 Utah
Sorry for lack of info I just figured everyone knew of it. Lag could be an issue. When I first started playing it was an occasional nuisance, now it's every game. When the game starts the affected will gain color only in his capital region.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Cargando...
Cargando...
29.05.2013 - 03:43
 Amok (Administrador)
Bug is now fixed! Moved to bugs.
Cargando...
Cargando...
29.05.2013 - 14:13
 Utah
Escrito por Amok, 29.05.2013 at 03:43

Bug is now fixed! Moved to bugs.

Thank you ;~;

I will to my admins be true and faithful, and love all which he loves and shun all which he shuns
----
Cargando...
Cargando...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacidad | Condiciones de servicio | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Únete en nuestro

Corred la voz